Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone doing beaches and reefs aussie in oct

25 May 2011 flasher asked

Default_avatar

would like to talk to someone who is doing this tour in oct or someone who has done this tour before

• 10 Sep 2011 Explorer1264023 said

Default_avatar

hi guys am doing the beaches nd reefs tour with 3 friends startin n carins the 15th of october cant wait am so excited 1st time in oz,

• 13 Sep 2011 flasher said

Default_avatar

hello explorer 1264023, im doing the same tour starting in cairns, can not wait for the trip to begin,where r u flying from,im flying from london

• 19 Sep 2011 Explorer1293745 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

I’ll be starting the reefs and beaches tour from Sydney on 2nd Oct! So excited!!! If anyone else is doing the same let me know. Would be good to meet people before the tour starts.

Cxx

• 19 Sep 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

Hey guys, I am doing the 2nd of Oct tour from syd, beaches and reefs……….we have made a group on facebook see link below! We are hopefully meeting up on Saturday for some drinks.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=158413864243843

• 22 Sep 2011 Ingrid said

Default_avatar

hey everyone! I am doing beaches and reefs starting oct 15, 2011 in cairns. anyone else on this tour? also, any input on backpack vs. suitcase? I’m a girl and need to start thinking ahead! :)

• 22 Sep 2011 sparkyuk said

sparkyuk

suitcase is better for oz as easyer for packing and unpacking and more room
    in a suitcase

• 29 Sep 2011 *R*a*C*h*E*l said

*R*a*C*h*E*l

Hey guys, I’m doing beaches and reefs 15th oct (start cairns) too! I’m going solo – eek! So looking forward to meeting everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.