Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going to Ireland, leaving September 23?

25 May 2011 Katelyn asked

Default_avatar

Hey! My friend and I are going on the Ireland trip leaving Sept 23, 2011. We're looking for fellow travelers! Anyone going too? It'll be our first time doing a Contiki tour and we're really excited. We can't wait to party with everyone and see beautiful countryside!

• 29 May 2011 Justine said

Default_avatar

Hi, my names Justine. im going on this tour as well… it will also be me first contiki! im really excited too and cant wait for September to arrive. :)

• 31 May 2011 Katelyn said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m so excited to have someone respond! It’ll be nice to know some people before we go. Do you have facebook? Feel free to add me if you do. Just search for Katelyn Neary. :)

• 31 May 2011 Justine said

Default_avatar

yes i have facebook… l searched for you… there are two of you so i didnt know who to add … mine is under Justine Aldersey

• 6 Jul 2011 Kristin said

Kristin

Hey

My cousin and I are also going on this tour! We are doing European Horizons with Contiki and then flying to Ireland right after.
    We are so excited, and really want to meet people before we go!

• 10 Jul 2011 adzy said

Default_avatar

hey

im doing great britain and ireland on the 16th and i think i am meeting up with you guys when i go ireland

• 10 Jul 2011 Kristin said

Kristin

Hi Adzy,

Where are you from?

• 12 Jul 2011 Katelyn said

Default_avatar

Hey Kristin and Adzy! Do you guys have facebook? I’m getting really excited as we get closer to September. I’m totally jealous of you guys doing the other Contiki tours first. I don’t have another vacation time for that!

• 12 Jul 2011 Kristin said

Kristin

Hi Katelyn,

You can find me on facebook under Ladyy Kristin Hulzinga. Where are you from?

• 13 Jul 2011 adzy said

Default_avatar

hey girls

Sydney, Australia and how about you?

Yes i got facebook do you Katelyn?

• 13 Jul 2011 Katelyn said

Default_avatar

I’m from NY. Just north of NYC. It should be great to meet people from all over the world.

I do have Facebook. There are 2 people with my name so it’s a bit hard to knows who’s who. But the link would be Facebook.com/katelynneary

• 14 Jul 2011 Kristin said

Kristin

I’m from Ontario, Canada

• 14 Jul 2011 adzy said

Default_avatar

yeah i havent met many people from america or canada. if you wana add me type my email address its adz2019@hotmail.com

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1267348 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I am going as well. My facebook name is Laura Stevenson. I am pumped to meet all of you <3 I am from Pittsburgh, PA. This should be so fun. My first trip ever :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1267348 said

Default_avatar

I believe my e-mail is lkstevenson84@gmail.com to make it easier to find me!

• 5 Aug 2011 Musicmovieslove said

Musicmovieslove

Hey travelers, I just booked the trip so I am going to Ireland as well. Name is Matt Phelps. You can add me on facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1127003661 (hopefully that works). Really excited as this will be my first time across the ocean from U.S.A. Specifically Southern California.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion