Community_discussions_small  

Question

Paris NYE 2011

26 May 2011 Kate asked

Kate

I know its early but got to book early if want to have a amazing new years.

starting in london and finishing in london. whose in?

• 23 Jul 2011 lulugigle said

lulugigle

I just booked for this trip this week. Except I will be ending my tour in Paris. But I’m in!

• 23 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

Sweet! I just finished a contiki in LA. Can’t wait. For this one now ;-) where abouts you from?

• 23 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

Sweet! I just finished a contiki in LA. Can’t wait. For this one now ;-) where abouts you from?

• 23 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

• 23 Jul 2011 lulugigle said

lulugigle

I am from Philadelphia, Pa. I am actually flying in early to London so I can see London before we for Paris. How about you?

• 23 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

I am from seba beach, alberta canada. In Los. Angeles right now though! And I am also flying into london early as well. Have not yet booked flights. I’ll start doing that after I get home and get back to work.

• 23 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

http://www.facebook.com/Contiki#!/groups/190801907629931?ap=1 Facebook Page.

• 24 Jul 2011 lulugigle said

lulugigle

got the facebook page, thanks. I will be landed in london early morning of the 27th. its good to see another person going, i was starting to wonder, lol. ive been looking to do this trip since last november. the flight i was looking at for months dropped, i took that as a sign can called contiki. lol.

• 24 Jul 2011 Kate said

Kate

that is a good sign. . . are you staying at the contiki hotel or where you staying before hand in london? I will have to pay off my credit card first then i can book my flights lol.

• 24 Jul 2011 lulugigle said

lulugigle

Im staying at the hotel we are meeting up with contiki, the royal national.

• 1 Aug 2011 Iaminfinite said

Iaminfinite

I’m doing the London & Paris + Amsterdam and will be in Paris for NYE. Super excited! :)

• 24 Aug 2011 Mayra said

Mayra

I am also doing the New Years in Paris! :)

• 24 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

Hey Mayra,
    thats great. when are you arriving into London? are you staying in Paris afterwards or London.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/190801907629931/ – group for people going to Paris for NYE.

Katelyn

• 14 Nov 2011 Tia23 said

Tia23

I am thinking of booking the Paris NYE, and saw that its only for about 5 days, is anyone staying longer? I want to but i don’t want to be all alone :(.

• 15 Nov 2011 Kate said

Kate

Hi Tia, i am staying longer ending in London.
    New Years contiki are normally this long, as it is just a New Years tour. Thats why many people will combine with other tours their doing. Or if you can only get away for new years from work then its perfect in that way. This is my second new years contiki I am doing with them.

• 15 Nov 2011 Tia23 said

Tia23

oh cool, i think i might stay until the weekend. Just wanted to see if anyone was staying too before i booked my flight and all lol.

• 15 Nov 2011 Kate said

Kate

are you apart of the FB group?

• 15 Nov 2011 Tia23 said

Tia23

yez maam. Oh my gosh im freaking out because i just booked!!!

• 29 Dec 2011 Beks said

Beks

Hi guys,
    Looking forward to the celebrations??
    In case any of you are checking in but don’t make the kick off meeting, we’ve just heard the ferry time has been changed, so the coach is now leaving at 7.30am tomorrow, not 8am, so make sure you’re in the courtyard half an hour earlier.
    Have a brilliant time!
    ~Beks

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion