Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone On the Mediterranean Trail starting Aug 3rd

28 May 2011 Kaytlin asked

Kaytlin

Hi, Know its still a while away but was wondering if anyone else is on this trip?

• 13 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

Im on it! cant wait! u?

• 14 Jun 2011 Kaytlin said

Kaytlin

Hey! Yeh My friend and I are on it, Can’t wait to go!

• 14 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I had been lookin and not seen anyone. Was afraid i was gonna be sittin on a bus by myself! Know of anyone else goin?

Kaytlin

Haha I’m sure there will be heaps! Don’t know of anyone else, just us three so far!

Kaytlin

Haha I’m sure there will be heaps! Don’t know of anyone else, just us three so far!

• 14 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

4 now! found another guy goin.

• 14 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

His name is Trainer28.

Kaytlin

Oh Awesome!

• 15 Jun 2011 Drea said

Drea

Hey All! I am thinking about booking this tour plus the 3 day greek island cruise!! I have done two contiki tours in the past and I had an awesome time on each tour :)

• 15 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

Thats what Im doing is the tour plus 3. Bring on the Islands! Its my first tour so im lookin forward to seeing what its all about.

• 15 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

Thats what Im doing is the tour plus 3. Bring on the Islands! Its my first tour so im lookin forward to seeing what its all about.

• 15 Jun 2011 Kaytlin said

Kaytlin

It’s my 2nd Contiki, Had so much fun on my last one in the states! Were not doing the 3 day cruise :( Couldn’t get enough time off work haha

• 16 Jun 2011 Trainer28 said

Trainer28

Hey guys…I felt my nose itch that someone was talking about me. I am glad I found some more people! This will be my first time with Contiki, I had a bunch of travel buddies who have gone with Contiki in the past and said it was a blast!

• 17 Jun 2011 Drea said

Drea

I think I will be booking this tour within the next few days! I have previously done the Greek Island Hopping and Mediterranean Highlights tours. I had an incredible time on each tour. Is anyone else planning on arriving a day earlier? I have done that in the past to have some time to get over the jet lag hehe…trying to decide if I should do it again!

• 18 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

I am getting in on the 2nd. It will be nice to have the night there before the tour. Looks like its going to be lots of fun! 44 days to go! :P

• 18 Jun 2011 Trainer28 said

Trainer28

I am getting into Rome the 1st or the 2nd…I agree with Brad it will be nice to get there a night before the tour. I made it easy and booked a room at the same hotel the tour kicks off in. I am so excited…Now if I can just get June out of the way quicker.

• 18 Jun 2011 Kaytlin said

Kaytlin

Only 44 days! Wow, Cant wait!

• 24 Jun 2011 Drea said

Drea

I have officially booked this tour and am very excited!! I am a solo traveller coming from Canada, but I won’t be arriving until the 3rd unfortunately. The extra day would have been nice!

• 24 Jun 2011 Brad said

Default_avatar

Good Stuff! Its going to be a fun tour. Too bad you cant make it earlier, just means you will have to double up the drinks to catch up to the rest of us! :P

• 24 Jun 2011 Kaytlin said

Kaytlin

Were coming over a bit earlier but we are stopping off in Milan first :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion