Community_discussions_small  

Question

Croatian Island Cruising 30th July 2011

31 May 2011 Tess asked

Default_avatar

Hi all! Two girlfriends and I are going Croatian island cruising on the 30th of July this year - has anyone else booked this yet :)

• 1 Jun 2011 Explorer1250380 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tess,
    I’m thinking about doing this trip with one of my friends. We are deciding on this one or the trip right before, I think the 21st. We feel like we will be kind of old for this trip though, haha I just turned 30 last week

• 4 Jun 2011 Maryann said

Maryann

Hi im thinking of doing this trip too but dont worry im way older so you’re not too old for this trip…

• 14 Jun 2011 Blake said

Blake

Hey Tess

I’m booked in for this tour im arriving in Croatia on the 29th of July Im also doing the European Impressions tour after.

• 18 Jun 2011 Nick Esplin said

Nick Esplin

Hey Guys,
    i am booked into this tour. cant wait looks awesome

• 2 Jul 2011 HopeJ said

HopeJ

I’m booked too! My first contiki trip so I’m a little nervous glad I found people on my tour though.

Has anyone got through paperwork? Still waiting on mine :(

• 3 Jul 2011 Stu said

Stu

Just booked, Should be unreal

• 4 Jul 2011 Tess said

Default_avatar

We just finished a contiki round the rest of europe and it was amazing, so I’m hanging out for this one now! We’re going to have a pretty epic time. Bring it!

• 4 Jul 2011 HopeJ said

HopeJ

Looking forward to having some girls on the trip can have a good old gossip while we cruise down the coast! Tess you and you’re two friends are going right? How old are you all? I fear being 19 I’ll be the youngest :) but oh well it’s the adventure that counts! Can’t wait!

• 5 Jul 2011 Explorer1265453 said

Explorer1265453

Hi! My friend Sarah and I are going to be on this trip. We’re from Toronto.
    I’m so excited and can’t wait to meet everyone.

• 5 Jul 2011 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m doing this tour with Tess and another girlfriend Kate. We can’t wait to hit the island and cruise for 8 days – BRING IT ON!! So so so excited :) can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 7 Jul 2011 Em said

Em

Hi everyone! I just finished the european whirl 18 day trip with contiki and was the first time on contiki and I had the time of my life! I am thinking of booking this tour but not too sure but after reading all your dicussions I feel like there is a good group going! No one should worry about their age. On my last tour it ranged from 18 to 31 and everyone still had a blast! Sounds like everyone is excited and you shouldnt need to be nervous at all as contiki is an absolute blast! Think I have just convinced myself to book!!

• 12 Jul 2011 Explorer1267166 said

Explorer1267166

Hey guys, add me to the list…should be a great time!

• 16 Jul 2011 brianb said

brianb

Hi, my friend and I will also be on this tour. By the way, does anyone know if we need Euros, Kuna or US currency?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.