Whos doing a Contiki June 2012?

1 Jun 2011 MrDuthoor91 asked

I have the money, I just dont know where i want to go as of yet. Just wanting some ideas from people, either previous experiences or one your going on yourself.

• 1 Sep 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Yeah I am booking flights ASAP, possibly in a few weeks, the travel agents were saying I might have to book a flight to Paris instead for a cheaper flight with less congestion but I am not sure yet. Where are you staying in London when you get there? I am looking for anything that is cheap really for a night or two.

• 1 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

ohhh i didnt think about flying to Paris.. how much does it cost to get from there to London? thats actually a good idea =D well my mate moved over there at the beginning of the year so hopefully ill b able to stay with her for a night or two then ill stay at the Royal National Hotel the night before the trip which is by the contiki basement.. its around $99 a night but makes it easier for the next morning and if she isn’t there or i can’t see her.. then im f@&%d haha just have to wing it I spose but im sure ill know before I go so i can sort something. Have you found anything yet?

• 2 Sep 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Ahh, you sound much more organised than I do! That is really cool that you can stay at a friends house! I will check out the Royal National Hotel aswell, I am sure it will be worth it being so close to the contiki camp. I think if you catch the Euro-rail from Paris to London it is roughly 50 Euro. Don’t quote me on that figure though haha. I am still trying to organise my friends but it is going to get to a point where I may just travel solo.

• 2 Sep 2011 Explorer1084121 said

not June as per such but in July 2012.northern highlights Auckland to Christchurch 8 day tour final one ever for me as i WILL BE turning 35 in december 2012

• 2 Sep 2011 beckybc said

Hey I’m thinking of London to Athens plus Greek island hopping june 26th and then the northern trek camping tour july 31st !! Anyone else done a camping tour before and have any tips?

• 3 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

haha I decided to do this for my 21st at the beginning of this year! So iv had time to read everything lmao. Yeah I tryed to get some of my mates to come and they wanted to but i knew they wouldn’t be able to save like me so decided to go by myself. Its all apart of the fun anyway! =)

• 3 Sep 2011 Explorer1084121 said

Good for you Steph.I did a Contiki tour of New Zealand just after I turned 21 which would have been around January 1999 and it was a lot of fun.Nearly everyone who goes on these tours is single anyway

• 4 Sep 2011 Kirra said

Im booked in for European highlights may 23rd. Then travelling around UK by myself afterwards

• 4 Sep 2011 Rachel said

Im doing london to athens june 6 :)

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.