Community_discussions_small  

Question

Whos doing a Contiki June 2012?

1 Jun 2011 MrDuthoor91 asked

Default_avatar

I have the money, I just dont know where i want to go as of yet. Just wanting some ideas from people, either previous experiences or one your going on yourself.

• 1 Sep 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Yeah I am booking flights ASAP, possibly in a few weeks, the travel agents were saying I might have to book a flight to Paris instead for a cheaper flight with less congestion but I am not sure yet. Where are you staying in London when you get there? I am looking for anything that is cheap really for a night or two.

• 1 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

StephJ07

ohhh i didnt think about flying to Paris.. how much does it cost to get from there to London? thats actually a good idea =D well my mate moved over there at the beginning of the year so hopefully ill b able to stay with her for a night or two then ill stay at the Royal National Hotel the night before the trip which is by the contiki basement.. its around $99 a night but makes it easier for the next morning and if she isn’t there or i can’t see her.. then im f@&%d haha just have to wing it I spose but im sure ill know before I go so i can sort something. Have you found anything yet?

• 2 Sep 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Ahh, you sound much more organised than I do! That is really cool that you can stay at a friends house! I will check out the Royal National Hotel aswell, I am sure it will be worth it being so close to the contiki camp. I think if you catch the Euro-rail from Paris to London it is roughly 50 Euro. Don’t quote me on that figure though haha. I am still trying to organise my friends but it is going to get to a point where I may just travel solo.

• 2 Sep 2011 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

not June as per such but in July 2012.northern highlights Auckland to Christchurch 8 day tour final one ever for me as i WILL BE turning 35 in december 2012

• 2 Sep 2011 beckybc said

beckybc

Hey I’m thinking of London to Athens plus Greek island hopping june 26th and then the northern trek camping tour july 31st !! Anyone else done a camping tour before and have any tips?

• 3 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

StephJ07

haha I decided to do this for my 21st at the beginning of this year! So iv had time to read everything lmao. Yeah I tryed to get some of my mates to come and they wanted to but i knew they wouldn’t be able to save like me so decided to go by myself. Its all apart of the fun anyway! =)

• 3 Sep 2011 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

Good for you Steph.I did a Contiki tour of New Zealand just after I turned 21 which would have been around January 1999 and it was a lot of fun.Nearly everyone who goes on these tours is single anyway

• 4 Sep 2011 Kirra said

Kirra

Im booked in for European highlights may 23rd. Then travelling around UK by myself afterwards

• 4 Sep 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Im doing london to athens june 6 :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion