Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 7 March 2012

1 Jun 2011 MarkCbr asked

MarkCbr

Hello! Anyone booked on the Wild Western for 7 March 2012 yet?? Have my flights booked and booking the tour shortly, interested to know if anyone else has booked already.

• 31 Aug 2011 rachaeltuck said

rachaeltuck

Hi Mark!

My fiance and I are booked for the 7th March 2012!! Sooo excited!!

• 31 Aug 2011 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Awesome, congratulations! Good to see another 2 people on board, another 20 and the trip may go ahead :op

Where you from? First time Contiki?

• 31 Aug 2011 rachaeltuck said

rachaeltuck

haha it will actually be our Honeymoon!!! Woohoo!!
    Yeah fingers crossed it doesnt get cancelled!!!

We are from Wagga NSW but are living in Darwin at the moment. What about you?
    Its our first contiki and Michaels first time really out of Australia on a big holiday so we are both pumped!!
    Is it your first contiki?

• 1 Sep 2011 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

From Melbourne but have been living in Canberra for over five years.

The first big holiday overseas, how exciting! I’m a bit of a Contiki veteran, this will be my 4th. Have done Grand Southern, European Inspirations and Spanish Spree before.

Doing any other travelling or just this tour? I’m going to Mexico for 3 weeks beforehand.

• 12 Sep 2011 Marlon1273909 said

Marlon1273909

im booked, paid for march 7 and 1st time contiki traveller. getting to kyoto on the 5th, hope they let me have early check in , my flights in at 7am…

• 12 Sep 2011 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Great to have someone else on board! Give the hotel a call or email before you leave and they can usually sort out early check in.

• 13 Sep 2011 Marlon1273909 said

Marlon1273909

mark , are you staying on in l.a after the tour for a few days?

• 13 Sep 2011 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Just one night, got 3 weeks in Mexico beforehand and can only take so much leave from work unfortunately

• 10 Oct 2011 steph40172 said

steph40172

ahhh excellent im so happy to see more of you on here!!! i have also booked for the 7th march 12… MarkCbr i am not far from canberra… im in the southern highlands… too bad your in mexico or we could have car pooled? haha :)

• 3 Nov 2011 Marlon1273909 said

Marlon1273909

yes, definite departure!!…..cant wait to meet you guys

• 5 Nov 2011 Explorer1314733 said

Default_avatar

Red Dead Revolver, however it is a little old so the graphics maybe shoddy, but there is a new one coming out in october called Red Dead Redemption.
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Lean-Muscle-X-Review-Body-4161070

• 7 Nov 2011 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Definite departure…awesome!! Can’t wait to hit the tables and clubs at Vegas and the slopes at Tahoe. 4 months from today :o)

• 14 Jan 2012 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Picked up the paperwork this week, so happy they’re not staying at the Motel 6 in Vegas anymore…that place was dodgy!

• 21 Jan 2012 Andrew said

Andrew

I’m booked on the California Highlights tour which joins into your group from Vegas.
    I’ve convinced 2 of my friends to come and do it too. Can’t wait. 50 Days left.

• 22 Jan 2012 rachaeltuck said

rachaeltuck

Sooo excited!! Not long now!! So relieved its a definite departure too!! Is anyone staying at the Kyoto Grand before the tour starts? We are staying on the 5th and 6th.

• 23 Jan 2012 MarkCbr said

MarkCbr

Staying at the Kyoto Grand on the 6th but don’t get there until late (leave Mexico City at 6:45pm) so most likely will just catch up with everyone the following morning.

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started a free online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 13 Feb 2012 faybe29 said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    My name is faye from birmingham, England. me and my friend katie are booked onto this tour! its my first contiki tour (but not katies) we are staying in the Kyoto Grand on the 6th we get there mid afternoon but due to time difference for us we will propably be pretty tired as it will be middle of the night in england!!

we are also staying in LA for an extra 4 nights after the tour! Looking forward to meeting you all, not long now!!! x

• 13 Feb 2012 steph40172 said

steph40172

excellent some more girls! haha :) looking forward to meeting everyone… i shall be arriving the 5th and staying at the Kyoto the two nights before tour…. three weeks from now we shall be on our way! :)

• 15 Feb 2012 Marlon1273909 said

Marlon1273909

just got my travel card, and contiki documents…..see you all soon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion