Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Impressions 26th Sept 2011- Who's coming?

2 Jun 2011 Alessandra asked

Alessandra

Hi there,
my name is Alessandra and I will be on the 18 day European Impressions tour departing from London on the 26th of September! Just wanting to know who else is going to be partying with me :D Can't wait!

• 19 Jul 2011 paul84 said

paul84

Hi Tara, Im 26 and im mainly looking forward to seeing Spain, it is the main reason for booking the european impressions trip, but after doing more research into the countries they all seem awesome.

• 20 Jul 2011 JodieCartwright said

JodieCartwright

well i was coming with my cousin, but he pulled out, was supposed to be getting to london on the 20th to do site seeing but now i’m scared to travel by myself before the tour! ha, i’m hopeless with directions. i’m 19, and i haven’t travelled by myself before, so this is all new for me. meeting up before would be a good idea. :)

Jodie.

• 20 Jul 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

I’m getting into London on the 24th, been there a few times and my Mum is from England, so I know my way around a bit. There is so much to see and everyone is really nice if you need directions! What do you want to see in London? Don’t worry about being by yourself, most people end up doing a contiki trip on their own. Last year I went and there were 30 people who came on their own, the first meeting can be a bit strange but once everyone starts getting to know each other by the end of the trip we are all sad to say goodbye! If you have any questions ask away!
    I’m looking forward to going to the swiss alps and barcelona, I’ve been to many of the other places, but there is so much to see and do!!

Tara

• 21 Jul 2011 Alessandra said

Alessandra

Omg! So many Aussies hehehe ;) can’t wait for tour to start! :)

• 21 Jul 2011 Alessandra said

Alessandra

P.S I’ll be staying an extra 3 nights in London after the tour ends so if anyone is interested…we could do a bit of sightseeing together :)

• 22 Jul 2011 JodieCartwright said

JodieCartwright

i’m interested in staying after the tour. :)

• 27 Jul 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Hey everyone. Not long now! Hope everyone is getting excited!

• 28 Jul 2011 Alessandra said

Alessandra

YESSS! I’m very excited! Can’t wait! :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

It’s coming so fast!! Very excited!! Will be here before we know it

• 28 Jul 2011 paul84 said

paul84

7 weeks today until I leave for Munich (Oktoberfest). Think I’m going to have to start my drinking training : )

• 28 Jul 2011 Benturts said

Benturts

hey guys and girls, my name is ben, im from perth australia, im 22yrs old and ill also be on the Impressions contik touri on the 26th of sept. Im also travelling with 7 other mates so there will be heaps of us, we all arrive in europe on the the 9 of sept and will be leaving europe on the 5th of nov. We will be also hitting up oktoberfest on i think the 16th of sept and staying there for about 5 nights. after the contiki we will be doing our own thing untill we leave on our contiki cruise around the greek islands! then heading back up through europe to london and then home. Anyways looking forward to meeting you all and ill see you soon!

• 28 Jul 2011 Mocky said

Mocky

Wasssup

• 28 Jul 2011 Mocky said

Mocky

Hey yall!! Im one of benturts aforementioned mates. Been wanting to get in touch with everyone for a while now but have had no idea how to do it lol! Anyways just been reading through your comments and you guys all sound like a great bunch of people to travel with so i know this is gonna be awesome! Also from Australia (Perth) and first contiki for me. Def be interested in having a good chat with you Paul since your hitting the Greek Islands before the trip as opposed to us hitting it afterwards. Anyways cant wait to meet you guys, gonna be nuts! Adios!

• 28 Jul 2011 paul84 said

paul84

G’day Mocky, i’ll let you guys know all about the Greek Islands, hopefully ill get through it unscathed. Really looking forward to it. Cheers

• 29 Jul 2011 Alessandra said

Alessandra

AWESOME! Can’t wait to meet all of you! :D

• 29 Jul 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

It’s going to be great, you’ll have to let us know how Oktoberfest is since we will be in Munich during that time, only for one day though. Looking forward to meeting everyone

• 1 Aug 2011 Steph said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! My name is steph and I’ll also be joining you on this tour! It’ll be my first contiki, but I too am one of Ben’s mates, there is 8 of us coming on this tour and the good news is all us 8 are real easy going and friendly people from Perth Australia :) I’m 22 and Ive never been to Europe before however I have travelled throughout Asia and the South Pacific quite a bit. Very excited to meet everyone :)

• 11 Aug 2011 Benturts said

Benturts

yeah oktoberfest is gonna be awesome, we’ll be sure to let you all no about it! And just i got my contiki package/booklet sent me today in the post, guys and girls its getting closer!!

• 11 Aug 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

Awesome, can’t wait to get my docs from my travel agent. Does it give you the hotels that we are staying at? One of my friends is currently doing the Greek Island Hopping right now and is having a great time!! Really gets me in the mood to travel :) It will be here before we know it!

• 13 Aug 2011 Benturts said

Benturts

Yeah tara you get this cool little folder and it has in it all the hotels/hostels you are staying at with duplicates for your friends or family, sim card info if your taking a phone, a little travel guide and just things to do with your tour. And after we do our impressing tour me and my mates are doing the greek islands which is just gonna be s amazing, cant wait for the cruise!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.