Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Impressions 26th Sept 2011- Who's coming?

2 Jun 2011 Alessandra asked

Alessandra

Hi there,
my name is Alessandra and I will be on the 18 day European Impressions tour departing from London on the 26th of September! Just wanting to know who else is going to be partying with me :D Can't wait!

• 14 Aug 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

tara i can email you a list of hotels we are going to be staying at now if you like? x

• 14 Aug 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

Hi Ashlee,

That would be great!! It will be nice to see where we are staying and if its some of the same hotels from last year so I can let everyone know what they are like :)

• 4 Sep 2011 Thommo said

Thommo

Hi Guys,

My name is Andrew (but everyone calls me Thommo) and I have just booked onto this trip. It is my third Contiki. I am really looking forward to it. Booked on with a mate of my from here in the UK. I am an Aussie but been living in the UK for almost 3 years. It shall be my last hurrah in Europe before I head back to Australia!

Looking forward to a great trip and meeting everyone. On my last Contiki one of the girls started a Facebook group before we left to share ideas etc. Has anyone done this for this tour yet?

Cheers,

Thommo

• 4 Sep 2011 Bish said

Bish

hey guys, im doing the european inspiration from the 26th september – is that a different tour?

im from sydney, travelling solo & this is my first trip!

• 4 Sep 2011 Bish said

Bish

hey guys

im going the european inspiration tour from 26th september – is that a different tour to the impressions?

i havent found many people doing the same tour so far

im travelling solo & it’s my first trip!

• 5 Sep 2011 Bish said

Bish

contiki have told me they are 2 different tours

hoepfully we bump into each other at some point….

only found around 11 aussies on this tour so far…

have a blast everyone!

• 6 Sep 2011 Krystle11 said

Krystle11

Hello Everybody! I’m Krystle from Canada and I’ll be travelling with my cousin Kyle on the Sept 24th European Impressions tour. I see that Ashlee has a list of hotels that we will be staying at? Would you mind emailing me the list too please? krehn@smsequip.com

Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone! I can’t believe it’s only a couple weeks away! :)

• 6 Sep 2011 Tara said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you are all getting excited about our trip, won’t be long now!!! :) I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up on the 25th to do some siteseeing in London during the day before our meeting at 6pm. Or maybe we could go for dinner afterwards, I’m open to whatever people want to do. I do have one thing planned for the 25th, I bought a ticket to go inside Buckingham Palace, figure since I’m there might as well go inside since it happens only 2 months out of the year.

Krystle what part of Canada are you from, I’m from Montreal, great to see another canuck going !!!! I’ll try to email you the list of hotels tonight when I get home from work.
    Hi Thommo what other contiki tour have you done before?
    Tara

• 6 Sep 2011 Ally said

Ally

Hey guys!
    I’m Ally, representing the Canadians on this trip (holy Aussies!) travelling solo and I’m soo stoked, it’s so soon! I’m leaving Toronto next week on Sept 15th and heading to London for a bit before our trip starts. Is there a Facebook group created for our group at all?
    Can’t wait to meet you all, sounds like we’re going to have the time of our lives :)

• 7 Sep 2011 Laura14 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I’m Laura and I’m from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Traveling solo as well and this is also my first contiki trip! Super pumped for this adventure… just like everyone else.
    See you guys soon!

• 7 Sep 2011 Thommo said

Thommo

Everyone,

I don’t think there is a Facebook group, so I will start one up tonight and drop a link into here if people want to jump on there. Makes it easier to communicate and people can exchange info easier than on here.

Tara,

AJ (my mate going on tour as well) and myself will be in London on the 25th – not sure exactly when yet. We will be coming down on the train from Manchester. I am sure we would be keen for some dinner after the 6pm meeting.

The other two trips I did were a European Vista (a while ago) and the UK and Ireland tour last year. Had such a great time last year just had to come back and do one more before going back!!! Met some amazing people and have been in regular contact since (A group of 6 of us all met up in Vegas earlier this year for the Easter Long weekend!)

Cheers,

Thommo

• 7 Sep 2011 Thommo said

Thommo

Facebook group created:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/contiki.euroimpressions/

Join up and continue the discussions guys.

Cheers,
    Thommo

• 7 Sep 2011 Alessandra said

Alessandra

Hey Thommo, I believe Chad has also got a facebook group going that he created a few months ago. THis is the link if you want to join :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/186843728042254/

• 1 Apr 2012 Sim1 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I’m booked on this trip also, I look forward to meeting you all! :)

• 1 Apr 2012 Sim1 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I’m booked on this trip also, I look forward to meeting you all! :)

• 1 Apr 2012 Mocky said

Mocky

Haha G’day Sim1! Hate to break it to ya but you missed the trip!!! Nah, your just on the wrong page mate. This is from 2011 so this contiki tour is done and dusted. We came, we drank, we conquered!! But yeah, good luck! Your gonna have the friggen time of your life!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.