Community_discussions_small  

Question

european horizon sept 8th

4 Jun 2011 sab asked

sab

hey guys I'm travelling with my sister from Adelaide, Australia wanting to see who else was going on this tour..?

we're heading down to Barcelona from Paris after the tour, wondering if anyone else was also doing this?

• 12 Jun 2011 Explorer1217340 said

Explorer1217340

Hey, my friends and I will be doing the same trip but we leave the day before you! I’m a bit worried because I haven’t seen anyone post for our date…makes me wonder if its just going to be me and my friends :/

• 29 Jun 2011 sab said

sab

hey! im pretty sure you start the tour same day as us.. just that you have a couple days in london before we kick off.. we’re doing the same staying at the royal national from the 6th :)

• 2 Jul 2011 Explorer1217340 said

Explorer1217340

Ok thats sounds cool…I’m assuming Royal National is a hotel? My friends and I are going to try and check out Ireland before we get into London. Hopefully arriving in London on the 5th or 6th as well.

• 4 Jul 2011 sab said

sab

how exciting! we’re doing Dublin as well.. b there from 30th aug til 3rd sept
    n yeh the royal is the hotel with the contiki basement

• 4 Jul 2011 Nadine said

Nadine

Hi there guys. My name is Nadine (South Africa). I’m doing the amsterdam to barcelona tour. From 9 sep-19 sep. Hope This is the same tour. If so, nice to meet you guys… :)

• 10 Jul 2011 BecOZ1987 said

BecOZ1987

Hey! Me and my flatmate are from Tassie, Aus – we leave on the 8th and after the Contiki are heading down to Spain too… :) see you there!!

• 21 Jul 2011 Maddison said

Maddison

Hey! I’ll be on that tour! Travelling by myself from Perth Australia! Im so excited!!!!! Maddison

• 17 Aug 2011 Bethany said

Default_avatar

Me and my twin sister are coming from New Zealand to do this tour! Soooo excited :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion