Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern NYC-LA 22nd July 2011.Who's going?

4 Jun 2011 Penelope asked

Penelope

Im an Australian going on the Grand Southern tour starting in New York on the 22nd July 2011, Who else is going?
I will be exploring new york before the tour around the 20th July, if anyone is keen to join me.
Cheers,
Penelope

• 8 Jun 2011 RoXXsta said

RoXXsta

I am!! Where you from?

• 8 Jun 2011 Penelope said

Penelope

Hey im from Melbourne, i havent been on a contiki tour before but something similar so im excited to see what it has to offer. Are you exploring new york before the tour?

• 9 Jun 2011 *Amy* said

*Amy*

hey im from aus as well and thinking of booking a tour solo.. what are your plans after the tour, are you heading straight back

• 9 Jun 2011 Penelope said

Penelope

Hey Amy, i have been travelling for about 5 months on my own and i love it you get to meet some awesome new people. Im booked to go to greece after this tour for a couple months to see some family from the 19th august, so i will be staying in vegas a couple of extra nights before i go and skipping the LA trip as i have been there already. Might see you on the tour ! Cheers

• 11 Jun 2011 Stacey Plant said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I’m on this tour aswell & also from Aus – Sydney . Looking forward to meeting you all.

• 11 Jun 2011 Penelope said

Penelope

Hey Stacey,
    Looking forward to meeting you too.

• 12 Jun 2011 RoXXsta said

RoXXsta

Search the fb group : Grand Southern tour NY to LA (start july 22)
    or try http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_189949201022658&ap=1

Im on a north by north east which gets to NY on the 18th so I’m not to sure what im going to do – I might see some family. I wanted to see a baseball game somewhere along the way.

Where are you going in Greece? I was just there in April

Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 12 Jun 2011 Penelope said

Penelope

Cool thanks, im looking at doing a sex and the city tour or a seinfeld tour something like that while im in NYC. Im flying out to greece on the 19th august, im part greek too so im going to see my family that live in greece.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.