Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter: Questions, Answers & Tips

7 Jun 2011 KC said

KC

This is a group for people, like me, who are always asking questions but never seem to find quite the answer they're looking for :)
You've looked through stacks of discussions and read every blog, but still want to know more :)

... what are the hotels really like?
... how much money should you take?
... how much free time do you have?
... do you get a detailed itinery?
... should you plan your free days or just go with the flow?
... how long do you travel per day? etc.

If these questions appeal to you, please ask & comment :)
At the moment I'm still an asker ;) but in a month's time I'll be an answerer ... so watch this space!

• 14 Jan 2012 KC said

KC

Hi Explorer1343413, I think both OSUNatti and Explorer1307236 answered all the questions for me ;) shot thanks guys! Only thing I can add is that yes, we had a number of Americans and a number of people in their early 30s (I’m 28) and certainly didn’t feel out at all.

Still trying to get my blog done, so if there’s anything else you’d like to ask, it might be quicker than waiting for my blog!

• 14 Jan 2012 A*T said

Default_avatar

KC, really looking forward to reading your blog.

How would you guys rate the whole experience from 1/10?
    Does a coach full of SA, Aussies, Brits and Yanks go well?lol What was your high and low points?

• 17 Jan 2012 ShazB said

ShazB

Why would the Aussies and South Africans give you a hard time?
    Explorer 1343413 the trip is what u make of it. if you are dull and boring then the trip will be too but since you seem like a party animal you will have a blast.
    There were no low points as I made the best of everything even when the accomodation wasnt the best and the breakfast was simple – its all part of the experience. I just got back from my trip and I would rate it a 10 :-) Its a group of 51 people and ALL TOURS ARE DIFFERENT depending on your Contiki crew and obvioulsy whose on your tour. They will be enough ppl to party with SO chill and enjoy the ride!

• 23 Jan 2012 KC said

KC

couldn’t have said it better, ShazB! You’ll love it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion