Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy July 16-28

7 Jun 2011 Ashley Rueckert asked

Ashley Rueckert

Hi everyone! I'm Ashley and traveling solo from California! Is anyone else coming on this tour?? Sooo excited!! :)

Ash

• 15 Jun 2011 Katie Atchison said

Katie Atchison

Hi Ashley! My friend and I will be on this tour. I’m flying from Seattle and she is flying in from Portugal. My name is Katie and her name is Heather. Look forward to meeting you in Rome!

Katie

• 15 Jun 2011 Sasha said

Sasha

Hi Ladies,

I’m also going to be on this tour! I’m traveling solo from Toronto … can’t wait to meet you!!

Sasha

• 17 Jun 2011 Heather said

Heather

I’m traveling with you all too- I’m the one Katie mentions above! Can’t wait!!

• 24 Nov 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

This tour kicked as$ you guys made great!! Reka :)

• 28 Dec 2011 B1NZ said

B1NZ

Haha, didnt see this topic before we went, I agree Reka, this was one amazing tour with a fantastic group of people!!

• 9 Jan 2012 kaylaholmes said

kaylaholmes

Hey Guys,

My Boyfriend and I are from Australia and going to be on this tour as well! Can’t Wait!!!!

Kayla

• 9 Jan 2012 B1NZ said

B1NZ

Hi there, Sorry I think you might find this topic was for the 2011 trip which has been, I’m sure you will have a blast, It’s a fantastic tour, ask us any questions though and I’m sure someone will answer, If no-one has started a topic for the July 2012 then you might have to start one yourself, once again have fun

• 3 Feb 2012 Reka803 said

Reka803

I have all Italy answers except directions. I went in 2011 from the above amazing group, ask away:)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.