Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA July 15

12 Jun 2011 Kass asked

Kass

Hi guys, anyone booked in for the Best of USA (LA start) beginning July 15?

• 20 Jun 2011 emma said

Default_avatar

hi there,

myself and 2 girlfriends are on this tour! :)
    where are you coming from?? were from Sydney.
    not long now! cant wait!!

• 20 Jun 2011 Kass said

Kass

Hi Emma! I’m from Perth. Can’t wait to start the trip, feels like the time until we leave is going so slowly!

• 2 Jul 2011 Lana said

Lana

Hey my sister and i r booked and r coming from the Gold Coast… I’m getting sooooo excited…..

• 2 Jul 2011 Kass said

Kass

Sounds good! I’m excited too, all of a sudden it seems so close! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 15 Jan 2012 Anthony86 said

Anthony86

Hey guys, im from melbourne and i cant wait to go

• 19 Jan 2012 k-mac said

Default_avatar

my sister and I are looking at booking this one too. In the process of getting it finalised with travel agent – going to continue on from New York to Miami and then bahamas! so excited – we are both from Sydney!

• 23 Feb 2012 Rach91 said

Default_avatar

Hey There im all booked heading out on my own. from Wollongong. Cant wait!! 4 Months

• 23 Feb 2012 emma said

Default_avatar

Hi guys..kass Lana and myself actually did this tour last year! Sorry we won’t be partying with yous..you guys will hav a ball..enjoy living on VERY little sleep :) as will I on my trip to Europe in 2months!!!

• 18 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

my younger sister and myself are going :)

• 20 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m coming on this tour too :) so excited!!!

• 20 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

have you got all your stuff ready 1auren ? im feeling a bitr like a headless chicken :-/

• 21 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

I’m trying to finish uni and then get organised. i have a pair of PJ’s and my suitcase. hahaha. so don’t feel bad coz chances are ive done less than you. I’m planning to pack as little as possible and shop there, i think. So excited though!

• 21 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

i dont even have a suitcase haha. how are you spending money with a cash passport or credit card ?

• 21 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

i’m considering putting it all on a visa debit. or even half half I’m a bit stuck on that.
    what about you? ohhh a suity is easy to pick up thats nothing to worry about :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.