Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Best of USA July 15

12 Jun 2011 Kass asked

Kass

Hi guys, anyone booked in for the Best of USA (LA start) beginning July 15?

• Read the responses 14 responses so far
  • 20 Jun 2011 emma said

Default_avatar

hi there,

myself and 2 girlfriends are on this tour! :)
    where are you coming from?? were from Sydney.
    not long now! cant wait!!

• 20 Jun 2011 Kass said

Kass

Hi Emma! I’m from Perth. Can’t wait to start the trip, feels like the time until we leave is going so slowly!

• 2 Jul 2011 Lana said

Lana

Hey my sister and i r booked and r coming from the Gold Coast… I’m getting sooooo excited…..

• 2 Jul 2011 Kass said

Kass

Sounds good! I’m excited too, all of a sudden it seems so close! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 15 Jan 2012 Anthony86 said

Anthony86

Hey guys, im from melbourne and i cant wait to go

• 19 Jan 2012 k-mac said

Default_avatar

my sister and I are looking at booking this one too. In the process of getting it finalised with travel agent – going to continue on from New York to Miami and then bahamas! so excited – we are both from Sydney!

• 23 Feb 2012 Rach91 said

Default_avatar

Hey There im all booked heading out on my own. from Wollongong. Cant wait!! 4 Months

• 23 Feb 2012 emma said

Default_avatar

Hi guys..kass Lana and myself actually did this tour last year! Sorry we won’t be partying with yous..you guys will hav a ball..enjoy living on VERY little sleep :) as will I on my trip to Europe in 2months!!!

• 18 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

my younger sister and myself are going :)

• 20 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m coming on this tour too :) so excited!!!

• 20 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

have you got all your stuff ready 1auren ? im feeling a bitr like a headless chicken :-/

• 21 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

I’m trying to finish uni and then get organised. i have a pair of PJ’s and my suitcase. hahaha. so don’t feel bad coz chances are ive done less than you. I’m planning to pack as little as possible and shop there, i think. So excited though!

• 21 May 2013 emilycupcake said

emilycupcake

i dont even have a suitcase haha. how are you spending money with a cash passport or credit card ?

• 21 May 2013 1auren said

Default_avatar

i’m considering putting it all on a visa debit. or even half half I’m a bit stuck on that.
    what about you? ohhh a suity is easy to pick up thats nothing to worry about :)

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.