Community_discussions_small  

Question

Oktoberfest Munich 7 days 2011

12 Jun 2011 Emma asked

Emma

Hi me and my boyfriend are going on this tour just wondering who else is going, and where people are from. so excited about this tour

• 13 Jun 2011 GK said

GK

Hey Emma, I am on this one and very excited :) there is a facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_194865453878492&ap=1 some guys set up who went last year also, so far there are only 7 of us and I think we are all aussies lol

• 13 Jun 2011 Emma said

Emma
    I’m from the uk, and my boyfriend is from Australia. I think I’ll be the odd one out, as every Europe tour I’ve been on ive always been the only one from England.
  • 9 Jul 2011 Christian said

Default_avatar

i’m from the Cook Islands, not sure if you’ve heard of it :) i’m planning on taking the 7 day oktoberfest from the 15th of Sept. I get into london on the 12th of sept…let me know if there is anyone else out there who is going on this tour on that day…

• 12 Jul 2011 Explorer1264272 said

Default_avatar

My sister and I from the US are both going as well. We get into London on the 13th.

• 25 Aug 2011 Ellie said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! i am also doing this tour with 2 of my friends, and we’re all aussies -just to be a bit different haha. looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

• 25 Aug 2011 katze87 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im an Aussie, going on the tour on my own…looking forward to meeting all you people! Im actually sitting in a hostel awaiting my first contiki trip to Scotland tomorrow!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion