Community_discussions_small  

Question

Auck-Christchruch October 6th-20th

14 Jun 2011 Canadian Explorer :) asked

Default_avatar

Hey the people who are taking this trip any advice on travel insurance there are so many to choose from.
Leanne :)

• 4 Oct 2011 Ja'mae said

Ja'mae

Hey Everyone
    I am from Queensland, i get into Auckland tomorrow morning…………
    My New Zealand number is 0220318317, ill activate this as asoon as i get to Auckland
    Cant wait to meet up with everyone tomorrow night.

Im staying at the All Season

• 4 Oct 2011 kieran.curtis said

kieran.curtis

Hey nice too meet you!! what time do you arrive in Auckland? because Pauline and myself both arrive at 5 30 pm

• 4 Oct 2011 Explorer1294969 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I arrived in Aukland today. Are we still intending to catch up tomorrow night?

• 4 Oct 2011 Canadian Explorer :) said

Default_avatar

Yes Id still like to do a meet and greet tomorrow, but I dont get in until 1130pm so I doubt anyone will be up… Ill txt a few of the girls and see what going on :)

• 4 Oct 2011 Explorer1294969 said

Default_avatar

Thats still early! Nah fair point. If that’s what time you arrive I’m guessing it will be close to 1 by the time you get into the city

Default_avatar

Really? You think that late? thats too bad, oh well what can I do…. Look forward to
    meeting everyone the day of the tour!

• 4 Oct 2011 Pauline85 said

Pauline85

Hey leanne I will try and stay awake to do a meet and greet just text me when you get in. You have my number dont you? Hey Josh, Kieran and I get into Auckland about 5.30pm and heading to the Mecure, could you text me your number on the above phone number and I can text you with the details when we get there. At this point I think we are meeting out the Front of the Mecure and heading out from there. See everyone tomorrow

Default_avatar

Hey Pauline I do have your number- thanks I will txt you and see if you are up :)

• 4 Oct 2011 Alex.Clark said

Alex.Clark

Hey, Leanne I’m in Auckland now, and it takes about half hour 40 minutes to get from the airport to the hotels. Quite a few pubs and restaurants around the general area of the hotels. Send us a message if anyone feels like meeting up.

Default_avatar

Oh okay thanks for the heads up, I didnt realize it was that far from the hotel. Thats good news there are pubs close by, Ill give you a msg once I get in – Cheers!

• 4 Oct 2011 kieran.curtis said

kieran.curtis

Oh thank god theres pubs near by lol I’m gonna start texting people to confirm their numbers I know Pauline already has thanks by the way

• 4 Oct 2011 Anna_1904 said

Default_avatar

Well if my jet lag continues as it has, I’m sure I’ll still be wide awake at 1am too! Will turn my phone on tomorrow afternoon so let me know when you all arrive! Can’t wait!!! I am currently spending the night at Sydney airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Auckland… not fun! But tomorrow night wiil be! :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion