Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping June 7th

6 Jan 2010 Explorer1163715 said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone, I am a 22 year old female from Canada and I am thinking about booking on the London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping tour starting June 7th,2010. I am travelling solo and I'm just wondering if anyone else is planning on going on this tour or if anyone has feedback about it. Thanks Smiler

~Kaitlin
  • 25 Feb 2010 radha said

Default_avatar

Greek Island hopping is AMAZING I did it last yr and am from Canada, do it do it do IT

and pray to god you get tour guide EDDIE he is amazing and will make sure you have the time of your life. its a party tour thats for sure you’ll end up drunk most of the time and your moments of sobriety will be far and few between …. be prepared for that ;-)

• 4 Mar 2010 Explorer1170491 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kaitlin,
    I’m a 21 (turning 22) year old female from Canada also contemplating doing this trip on my own. I can’t decide whether to just do the london to athens trip and then greek island hop by myself so I can relax a bit more. I’ve heard great things about both Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Leslie

• 9 Apr 2010 SPJC15 said

SPJC15

Hey,
    My name is Shaun and I just booked: Greek Island Hopping on June 7. I have been to Europe the past two summers but this is my first trip with Contiki. I am also goin solo on this trip.

• 26 Apr 2010 Explorer1164058 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the Island hopping on the 7th. I get into Athens the 8th around 10am adn looking for fellow tourmates to head to Athens with….. let me know! I’m really excited!

-Katie

• 10 May 2010 SPJC15 said

SPJC15

Kaitlin,
    Did you book Greek Island Hopping June 7-20?

Shaun

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.