Community_discussions_small  

Question

vietnam visa ???

18 Jun 2011 molly. asked

molly.

i have no idea how to go about applying for a vietnam visa . any help would be much appriciated :)

• 19 Jun 2011 molly. said

molly.

thats brilliant thank you , fingers crossed they will allow me. are you doing any of the tours this year ? im going on the 20th of august and havent found anyone else yet.

• 19 Jun 2011 1banshee said

1banshee

you will be fine, my sister and I are booked for September 17 departure and we already got our approval letter from the Vietnam immigration department it only took two days; good luck to you and have a awesome time on you trip!!

• 20 Jun 2011 molly. said

molly.

thats really quick! .
    thank you and i hope you have an amazing time :)

• 27 Jul 2011 Suzie said

Suzie

Hi guys

Ive just come back from Vietnam, im a travel agent and in regards to Visa’s, just go into flight Centre say you would like to apply, they will print you out application forms, you will just need a copy of your passport and 2 photo’s of your passport picture ( or a recent one ) your flights itinerary etc and then send it off and is usually back in a week, visas are about $78 for a month stay and $40 courier fee, easy as process!

I wouldnt try a visa on arrival as some people have been denied for no decent reason, could be down to nationality etc but it has happened so better to be safe.

• 28 Jul 2011 molly. said

molly.

thanks for the advise. worrying now as i have a visa on arrival and im going in 3 weeks . hope i get in

• 28 Jul 2011 1banshee said

1banshee

I have found lots of people having this same discussion in other travel sites like Trip Advisor, Travel Fish, Travel Buddy and the GAP Adventure discussion forum and it’s highly recommended by people that have used this service including people in this forum that have used it! I actually did not find anybody that used visa on arrival and was denied when arriving to airport. I also found articles in The New York Times and USA Today, I trust they did some research before endorsing some of these websites. The U.S Department of State does mention Visa on arrival as a legitimate option to obtain your tourist visa…. So I would not worry about it Molly!!

• 17 Aug 2011 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

What can be done is you download the form from home computer fill it out and send it to the Travel Agent to send off to Canberra for the Visa and it returns within a week or two.Don’t do the Visa on Arrival It ain’t worth the hassle.I remember doing my tour to Vietnam back in 2009 and did the sensible thing by having mine before even getting on the Plane in Adelaide and Singapore while my fellow Australians had to go through the hassles on arrival at Saigon Airport when they got there.

• 24 Oct 2011 1banshee said

1banshee
    if you notice all the people that discourage or say it’s a scam have never tried it; so all i can say is that i used visa on arrival yes i used it i did not hear it from no one an yes it did work it’s very easy, cheap and fast just follow the instructions they give you and you’ll be fine
  • 12 Jul 2013 thuylinhnguyen said

Default_avatar

Hi friend,
    The documents of applying for Vietnam visa include:
    - Original visa
    - Application form
    - Visa fee
    - A prepaid return envelope
    Five (5) business days are required to process visa applications with approval.
    Alternatively, you can get visa on arrival. The travel agency offers this service helping you get visa on arrival only 2 working days and 4hours in emergency case. My friends recomend to me. You can visit website for more information: http://www.immivietnamvisa.com/
    Besides, if you want to save check-in time at the airport, you can get the airport fast-track service helping you reduce the time of checking-in, only 5 or 10 mins.
    http://www.vietnamvisaonentry.com/extra-services/vietnam-airport-fast-track-service-2/
    amazing, huh
    Wish you have a nice trip

• 5 Sep 2013 LeighH said

Default_avatar

Look up if you have an Vietnamese Embassy in your country. Then you could try looking up online for the forms. When I booked my tour with Contiki they told me that sometimes the approval letter doesn’t always work and it’s a big hassel so to just get my visa before I go. I’m on the tour right now and will be in Vietnam in 3 days

• 13 Sep 2013 Franz said

Default_avatar

Go to your travel agent and get them to download and print the forms off for you.fill it in then go to your local Kmart or other Photo Processing Place and get a set of passport pictures and hand it to the consultant you booked the trip with.The form then goes to Canberra with your passport to be done and you get it back about a month later probably less.I am going back this year but with Geckos and it’s much the same for me as anyone going with Contiki to do that.Good news everyone You no longer need to get a Money Order from the Post Office to pay it all.All you have to do now is pay the courier fee/visa fee and then it’s all done from there on.

• 24 Oct 2013 joetran said

Default_avatar

You can apply online for Vietnam visa on arrival at www.instantvietnamvisa.com
    Just $15 for 30 days stay and bulk discount for group and member.
    Especially, you will receive the PRIVATE approval letter (without other person information that you do not know) within 36 hours only.

• 31 Oct 2013 yellowcup said

Default_avatar

I applied using www.evisaasia.com . The process was smooth. Hope this helps.

• 31 Oct 2013 joetran said

Default_avatar

@yellowcup: Your suggested website is great and professional.
    Unfortunately, service fee is too high ($70 for 30 days)

• 14 Nov 2013 Pin Lee said

Pin Lee

The fee includes the stamping fee which is US$45. Actual fee is only US$25.

• 12 Dec 2013 doanvn said

Default_avatar

you can view at:http://www.vietnam-evisa.org/
    it’s useful website can help you

• 22 Dec 2013 carl dane said

Default_avatar

so which is easier visa on arrival or pre departure

• 27 Dec 2013 jullianamchenry said

Default_avatar

We produced the best fake/real registered ID online we sell UK/EU fake/real registered ID, Canadian fake/real registered ID, Australian fake/real registered ID and fake/real registered IDs for many other countries from fake/real registered passports to fake/real registered driving licenses to fake/real registered bank statements we have your identification needs covered. Our fake/real registered IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, barcodes corresponding to your details and more. Our fake/real registered IDs are identical to the real thing no other site will offer you this quality we are the best. Protect your privacy and take back your freedom. fake/real registered ID’s for Over 50’s state drivers license cards and State ID cards available. Includes hologram and magnetic strip or barcode on back.

-IDs Scan:
    -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
    -BARCODES: IDS SCAN
    -UV: YES
    -Realistic Holograms
    -Formatted Bar Codes and Coded Magnetic Strips
    -Properly Encoded ID Numbers and Soundex Codes
    -First Class Shipping to Anywhere in the World

To get the additional information and place the order

Contact e-mails:::: furykrecon@gmail.com
    General support:::: furykrecon@gmail.com
    call::::::::::::::: (+237-7303-2195)

Feel free to contact via email or call at anytime.

Canada Cards
    United States Cards
    Student Cards
    International Cards
    Private Cards
    Adoption Certificates
    Baptism Certificates
    Birth Certificates
    Death Certificates
    Divorce Certificates
    Marriage Certificates
    Custom Certificates
    High School Diplomas
    G.E.D. Diplomas
    Home School Diplomas
    College Degrees
    University Degrees
    Trade Skill Certificates
    Social Security
    Validate SSN Number
    Driver License Search
    Spy Products
    Voice Changers
    Listening Devices
    Invisible Ink
    DMV Record Inquiry
    Background Check

Investigate Anyone

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.