Community_discussions_small  

Comment

North by North East 26 June 2009

4 Sep 2008 shanyn said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone,

I know this is a little early but I was wondering if there was anyone else doing this tour?? I'm going on my own so I am just looking for buddies lol

ta
  • 5 Sep 2008 Nicktaz said

Default_avatar

Hi Shanyn,
    At the moment it looks like I’m going to be joining you on the 26/6/09 tour, I just have to get my other travel plans straight.

HAve you done a contiki tour before? I did one in Europe in 2006 it rocked nd I’m thinking this tour will too. Anyway have a good one.

Nick.

• 13 Sep 2008 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hi Shanyn

My boyfriend and I have just booked on this tour today! There must be heaps of people going cause there were only 4 seats left!

Im really looking forward to it – dont worry about travelling solo – you will make friends fast – most people are really easy going!

• 13 Sep 2008 shanyn said

Default_avatar

Hey
    I haven’t booked my seat yet, holy moly I’ll have to do that on Monday morning!!
    I’m from Brisbane. This trip is my graduation present to myself Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Sep 2008 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Good luck – I hope you get your seat!!

• 2 Jan 2009 alex said

alex

Hey there I’m Alex. I’ve just booked a place on the grand canadian tour so I’ll be on
    this tour to.

• 5 Feb 2009 Explorer1081836 said

Default_avatar

Hey all! It looks like im doing this tour.. im currently booked but I was originally doing the West and the East coast and now I think I need to cancel one of them :’( very sad!! but i think im leaning more towards this tour as my choice so should be fun! ps shanyn im from Brisbane too.. a travel agent too so if you need help let me know Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> xx

• 6 Feb 2009 shanyn said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!!!
    Just went to the travel agent and paid the last installment of my trip!!! YAY!! It’s all paid, now I just have to save for spending money Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Hope everyone else’s saving is going well Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    ps – hey explorer! where abouts in brissy are u from??

• 13 Feb 2009 Kristy222 said

Kristy222

Hi guys… Im on this tour as well. I am on the Grand Southern before hand with a few days in NY in the middle.
    Im travelling on my own as well…Im from Sydney…

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.