Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona - June 30, 2011

18 Jun 2011 Pete1260838 asked

Pete1260838

Hello! Anyone going for Amsterdam to Barcelona June 30? It will be awesome to connect with new friends on the same trip. Cheers!

• 21 Jun 2011 Erica1261597 said

Default_avatar

I am! I’m going to be there a few days earlier (actually starting my travels in London, heading to Bruge, and then will be in Amsterdam on the 29th). Where are you coming from?

• 21 Jun 2011 Pete1260838 said

Pete1260838

Cool! My name is Pete, I leave for Amsterdam on the 30th. I will be leaving from Los Angeles, CA, USA. Take the AMS to BAR tour, then I am off to Demark/Sweden for another week. Where are you leaving from? Whats the name?

• 21 Jun 2011 Erica1261597 said

Default_avatar

Hey! Erica’s the name. I’m leaving from North Clarolina – where I am currently living. Sweden Denmark sounds awesome – I’ve heard great things. I’m staying in Barcelona for four days after the tour – my friend is meeting me there. Are you bringing a phone/computer? I am in the midst of deciding how I want to handle communication and just general searches…. Is this your first tour? I’m intrigued/slightly nervous.

• 21 Jun 2011 Pete1260838 said

Pete1260838

Hi Erica, Nice! you will enjoy your longer stay in Barcelona – it has so much culture! I’ll be bringing a cell, but I have to call ATT to add my international calling option – think its like $3.99 a month so I’ll cancel it when I return – check with your service provider on what rates they have. I have a small 12inch laptop so I’ll bring that for the long bus rides/downtime. If you have an ipad looking device that’s usually best. This will be my first tour with Contiki, if it works out, my next will be Asia/Austrialia. Yes it can be a little nervy travelling with strangers, but I take it as, we are all there to have a good time, so I plan to make the most of it!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.