Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone travelling independently during june-july 2007??

28 Jan 2007 Kylie85 asked

Default_avatar
Hi everyone.
My friend and I are doing one of the contiki tours in June and afterwards we are planning to do a little independent travel around some of Eastern Europe. We are hoping to visit Greece, Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland However we havnt set an intinerary as yet. Still looking at our options.

I was wondering if anyone else has the same sort of plans for around the same time. It would be nice to travel with a few people or maybe just meet up along the way and do some exploring together if our paths meet.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should get around this area. I've done a little but if research into it but Id love some recommendations if you have any Smiler Smiler

Thanks muchly. Kylie
kquart@hotmail.com
  • 9 Apr 2011 Brianne said

Brianne

Hi Kylie! I’m doing a tour that ends in Athens on July 15, then I’m going to tour around the Greek islands until the 29th. I’m going to be by myself and hope to meet some other people doing the same thing. If you’ll be in Greece around then and want to meet up, let me know!:)

• 10 Apr 2011 Explorer1231198 said

Explorer1231198

Hi Kylie :)

I’m also doing a trip that ends in athens on the 15th- Mediterannean Trail.
    Have 4 days after that before I fly back to Aus, and was hoping to to hang out in Santorini for a while, if you’re in the area I’d love to have some people to travel with! Haven’t travelled alone before so I’m a little anxious…!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.