Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama in 2012

19 Jun 2011 RJ1817 asked

RJ1817

So I plan on doing the European Panorama tour next spring, probably in May...anyone else looking to go next year?

• 17 Jul 2011 Lindsay C said

Lindsay C

My husband and I are also thinking of taking this trip (during late april/may). I have one friend who just got back from a two week spain trip through Contiki. She loved it!! I have to admit I am a bit nervous about booking through a tour group. Have you done any travelling before??

• 17 Jul 2011 Kaity said

Kaity

Hey guys, we have a facebook group going for people heading to Europe in 2012, if you type into the search bar ‘European Contiki June/July 2012’ you should find it :) I’m also looking at going on a tour late April…possibly the ‘Big Chill’ tour :) I have not done any travelling before however before I head to Europe I’m going on a intrepid tour through SE Asia in Feb/March :)

• 8 Aug 2011 ellymichelley said

ellymichelley

hello
    im looking at this tour starting may 28. i have done a bit of travelling and this will be my contiki (first being new zealand). i wouldn’t be nervous about going by tour. its a stress free holiday.

• 30 Aug 2011 Cam B said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!!! I’ve booked this tour for the 16th April 2012. I have a question when we Travel between countries do they require any passport verification (I’m from Australia) and do they ask any stupid questions like how much cash you have on you and why are you coming to our country and things like that. Look forward too seeing any of you on the tour next year if your going on the same one

• 5 Sep 2011 Sherrydayne said

Sherrydayne

I’ve booked the panorama leaving on the 30th of April! :)

• 22 Sep 2011 Brenno_from_Penno said

Brenno_from_Penno

G’day all, I’ve booked for the tour leaving 30th of April! Totally pumped for it

• 26 Sep 2011 yesterdays-angel said

yesterdays-angel

I’ve booked the tour for June 18. Can’t wait to get back to Europe again!

• 2 Oct 2011 orchidaceae said

orchidaceae

I’ve booked European Panorama leaving from Canada on the 28th of April (but its the same one thats going on the 30th)

• 2 Oct 2011 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I’m in the process of booking may 12th! wanted the 19th originally, but my travel agent is slow as fuck

• 4 Nov 2011 Contiki20122013 said

Contiki20122013

The European Panorama tour looks good – I’m looking at May 2012. Will be going alone, first time to Europe.

• 12 Dec 2011 sarahh said

sarahh

I’m booked on this one, leaving May 28th… can’t wait!

• 14 Feb 2012 Skinny said

Default_avatar

i am on the 28th may tour. should be awsome

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion