Comment

Grand Southern July 08

12 Sep 2007 ave said

Default_avatar
Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone is doing the Grand Southern LA-NY July 19th 08
  • 6 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

me!!! I’m from new zealand and I’m really excited!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

• 7 Oct 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hey

So your on the same trip?? have you booked yet?? ill be in LA 5 days before and staying in NY for 4 nights as im going on the grand northern after this tour

• 9 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

dam* you must have like 20k saved up for two long tours like that?

Yeah we’re definitely on the same trip. I’m staying 2 xtra nights in LA and then 5 extra nights in NY as I’m staying over with family in NY.

maybe you can give me you email addie so we can chat! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

i’m from nz!

• 10 Oct 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hey

Yeah its gonna cost me about $25k AUD for the whole trip but hey its worth it.

My email addy is av129@hotmail.com
    Im from Aus, are you going solo??

• 13 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

i am going solo! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> im just going to spend 11k hehe Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

jopipi_is@hotmail.com

im excited!

• 16 Oct 2007 rennie said

Default_avatar

hey,

im doing the grand southern tour in july as well
    this is my first contiki trip so im really really
    excited!!

• 17 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

hi rennie where u from and whats ur email add? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Oct 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hey rennie
    Its my 1st contiki as well, how many days will u be in LA before hand and are u staying a few days in NY after?

Hey Joanne i sent u an email

• 18 Oct 2007 rennie said

Default_avatar

Hi,

im from perth me email is jv@vianet.net.au

im in LA 5 days before the tour i have a friend im staying with there and i fly out to singapore the day after the tour ends

• 20 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

hi guys again! I’m staying 2 days prior the tour and then a wk in north carolina and 3 days in san fran! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

didnt receive your email… :/

try mail.joannev@gmail.com

• 29 Oct 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

anyone else doing this tour?

• 29 Oct 2007 roaming_jafa said

Default_avatar

Hey guys.

Im not on that particular tour, but will be meeting up with it at the end, for the Big Apple Explorer starting on Aug 12th. Maybe i might see some of you over there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Nov 2007 Kez said

Default_avatar

Yes me, from Melbourne. I’m doing the Grand Southern on the 19th July. Am doing the Californian highlights beforehand, but leaving a day early to meet up with the Grand Southern tour in LA on the 19th. I will do the Big Apple afterwards, and then stay a few extra nights in NY after that.

• 3 Dec 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hi Kez

Im doing the big apple explorer after this tour as well and there are a few guys from the grand northern doing the same tour but we will be leaving a bit earlier the day it ends as our grand northern starts the same morning

• 3 Dec 2007 blondechik13 said

Default_avatar

hi!!!!!
    yeah my name is jess and im coming on the grand southern tour in july!!! so excited as it is my 1st contiki tour and everyone that I have spoken to about them have said that they are really fun!!!! I am staying in LA 3 days b4 and in NY 2 days, I think, cant quite remember??
    anyways my email addy is goldandsilverpjs@hotmail.com…

• 22 Dec 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess
    This is my first contiki tour as well and my first time overseas. i will be in la 5 days b4. where abuts r u staying?? im staying at the best western stovalls, same place as where we leave from. i really want to go to the theme parks so im hoping a few people on this tour are staying beforehand and want to do this as well. My email is av129@hotmail.com

• 3 Jan 2008 Explorer1081167 said

Default_avatar

Hello im on this tour 2! its my first time travelling alone! bit sacry but cant wait!

Ashley
    UK

• 14 Jan 2008 Bris83 said

Default_avatar

Gday there. This Contiki trip is one of the last legs of my overseas journey. I’ll be arriving from san francisco the day before we leave and staying on in new york for about 3 or 4 days after. Can’t wait like a few others this is my first contiki.

Troy

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion