Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vietnam Highlights Sept 26 & Experience Sept 24

22 Jun 2011 Maraoke said

Maraoke

Hello Tour Mates
Its looking like the Vietnam Highlights tour will meet up on the 3rd day of the Vietnam Experience tour. Hopefully we can use this as a meeting point for both groups.
Lets start meeting everyone...
I am Mary, 30 year old female born in and living in NYC, this will be my first time in Asia and my second Contiki. I am traveling with two other females! We are SUPER excited!

• 18 Mar 2013 Franz said

Default_avatar

Well Maggie It’s a little different in Asia for Group Travel.I went with Contiki in December 2009 to Vietnam and was surprised at the kind of group I got due to it being a Christmas Departure.So Polite and Well Behaved.Weather Wise It’s hard to say how to pack but put some woolens in there and long pants to be safe and work out from an Atlas or something at home what the temperatures will be like for Vietnam and the rest well make it tasteful and sensible.If there will be a time doing a boat cruise or the hotel has a pool bring a swimming costume too.anything else just ask.

• 18 Mar 2013 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hi Maggie
    We all did the tour in Sept 2011. The weather was very hot for most of the trip. Plenty of light weight clothing is my recommendation because you’ll sweat very easily and want a couple of changes of clothes each day. We were able to have our clothes laundered in Hoi An so if you check your itinerary this should give you an idea of how many days of fresh clothes you will require. There was a monsoon coming in when we were headed to Halong Bay – this is the only time on the trip where it got cold and longer sleeved clothing was required. Hope this information helps! Enjoy your trip, Vietnam is beautiful.
    Cheers
    Nicole

• 19 Mar 2013 Maggie said

Maggie

Thanks for the feedback guys.i cant wait :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.