Community_discussions_small  

Question

England and Scotland Winter Tour 10/12/11?

22 Jun 2011 Explorer1261730 asked

Explorer1261730

Anyone else going on the England and Scotland trip on December 10th? Would love to hear from you! I'm Alex, 19 and will be flying solo on this one :)

• 17 Jul 2011 aimee said

aimee

I am! I’m Aimee and I’m 18, I have a friend coming with me :)

• 30 Jul 2011 Explorer1253011 said

Default_avatar

I am too :) I’m Stella, and I’m also going solo. I’m 20 and from Australia.

• 30 Jul 2011 psin100 said

psin100

Hey guys! I’m flying solo on this one too. I’m Priya, 21 from Auckland, New Zealand. Anyone staying at Royal National Hotel the night before i.e. the 19th?

• 30 Jul 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hey guys my name is Jade :) also going on this tour, we made a facebook group it so if you search England and Scotland 10/12/11 you should be able to find it. Yay for more people :)

also i will be staying at the royal national the week before the tour!!

• 31 Jul 2011 Explorer1261729 said

Explorer1261729

Yay for more people! And I think I’m going to be staying at the Royal National for the week before hand aswell!

• 26 Oct 2011 Brad said

Brad

Hey Im brad, im 18 and ill be travelling solo on this trip as well :)

• 26 Oct 2011 Jade :) said

Default_avatar

Hey, we started up a facebook group if you want to join, just search England and Scotland 10/12/11 and you should be able to find it :) cant wait to it starts!!!

Are you doing any other travelling/where abouts are you from?

• 26 Oct 2011 Brad said

Brad

I searched ‘England and Scotland 10/12/11’ and wasnt able to find it :/ i would join otherwise.

Yea im also doing the Topdeck Paris New Years tour, and should be doing the Mediterranean HIghlights tour starting Madrid on the 8th of Jan :) and im from Canberra.

Default_avatar

Ohh sorry about that http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/138881552861584/ does that link work :/

ohh wow that sounds good, new years one would be amazing!!

• 26 Oct 2011 Brad said

Brad

i asked to join the group :)

yea should be pretty awesome. I absolutely love france and paris so thought i oughta spend new years there. Have you got any other travel plans?

Default_avatar

Sounds good, i am doing the winter wanderer tour first then i have a week in london in between the two tours, then home :) Cant wait just under 2 weeks to i leave now :)

• 26 Oct 2011 Brad said

Brad

That sounds awesome. 2 weeks! wow! ive still got a bit more than a month before i head over.

Gonna feel so crazy travelling on my own in europe :S

• 6 Nov 2011 psin100 said

psin100

Hey! I’m also doing the Berlin to budapest contiki on the 20th of dec. Anyone staying at royal national after the end of England and Scotland? I think our train back from Scotland comes into London at 7pm :) – Priya

• 7 Nov 2011 Brad said

Brad

Im staying there before and after the england/scotland tour :)

• 7 Nov 2011 psin100 said

psin100

Yay! Travel buddy found! Btw – if anyone’s having trouble deciding how much money to convert to pounds for this contiki (like i did), a friend of mine who did this 3 months ago said she spent between 20-90 pounds a day but somedays she spent nothing so it averaged out to about 50 pounds a day for the extra excursions/meals/shopping.

• 7 Nov 2011 Kat said

Default_avatar

Hi, My name is Kat i’m also going on this tour yay I’m on my own from Australia. I’m also going on the European Discovery Tour from the 22nd of Nov. Is everyone excited about the tour I can’t wait should be so much fun. Has anyone been on a contiki before any hints?

• 8 Nov 2011 psin100 said

psin100

Hey! I requested to join the Facebook group – the Facebook name’s a little weird at the moment, its “Smarmy Jessie Hornigold” (long story, lost a rugby world cup bet and had to change my fb name to a computer generated “pirate name”) – let me in :) – Priya

• 18 Nov 2011 Explorer1320868 said

Explorer1320868

Hi my name is Jodie from Australia and I also am going on this tour. Very excited to go. Have requested to join the Facebook group. See you all soon:)

• 8 Dec 2011 Caroline_Australia said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Caroline and I’m from Adelaide, Australia. I’ll be travelling solo. I’m also going on the Berlin, Prague and Vienna tour on the 20 Dec and the Italian Espresso on the 28th Dec. Anyone going on these tours? Cannot wait for these tours to start – Not long now :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion