Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Airport Transfers to Contiki Hotel

13 Aug 2006 Emily18 said

Default_avatar
Hi,

Could anyone tell me what happens when you arrive at the airport in New Zlealand does some one from the Contiki Crew Come and collect you?
Because i will be arriving into ******church at 10:20pm...
Any information would be great.... thanks

Emily
  • 14 Aug 2006 Cloudy81 said

Default_avatar

Hi Emily,

I am under the impression that you have to make your own way. I am flying out to ******church a day earlier than my tour and staying at the hotel pick up point (as its an early start) – I have been told to just jump in a taxi… not sure if that helps?

• 14 Aug 2006 nicks said

Default_avatar

hey, you can catch a shuttle which is called super shuttle from ******church aiport…there is a free phone will all types of info and you pick it up dial the shuttle line then they will collect you…its easy n cheap..

• 14 Aug 2006 Emily18 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

Thanks for that… so i should be able to catch some thing even though i arrive the day before but really late at night??…

Emily

• 14 Aug 2006 nicks said

Default_avatar

hey there, yes you can catch a shuttle as they are there for the late flights but if you want to garuntee there will be someone there you can book it online at www.supershuttle.co.nz
    hopes this helps

• 15 Aug 2006 Emily18 said

Default_avatar

Hey

Thanks for that…. hopefully ill find somethin

• 22 Aug 2006 susie grove said

Default_avatar

hi emily 18 i am a bit the same as i am arriving the day before my tour starts my flight comes in late as well my travel agent said when i get off the plane and have got my bag then i was to ring johnsons shuttle bus and they will come and get you and drop you at the door of your hotel for a samll fee. i am leaving sydeny australia on the 29th of september and arriving in christchurch about 11:00 or 11:30 on the 29th of september 2006 to start the tour the next day.hope this helps you out you never know we might bump into each other anyway good luck susie

• 22 Aug 2006 Emily18 said

Default_avatar

Hi susie,

Thanks heaps for that… im getting really excitied about going

• 23 Aug 2006 susie grove said

Default_avatar

Hi emily18 i was just wondring if you were going to be starting christchurch as i am and if we arrive at about the same time on the plane then i throught that maybe we could meet and catch the johnsons shuttle bus and that way we would already have met someone that is going on the same trip as us,i have six weeks tomrrow friday the 25th of august until i fly out of sydney, my half brother who lives in auckland has just sent me an e-mail to say that the south island has just had a BIG SNOW FALL he said that the pitcures have been on tv and look so pretty he sasid that when i come that their probley be only snow on the mountins so PACK WARM CLOTHS, if you would like i could find out what time my plane gets in at christchurch and then if it is the same time and flight we could meet up what do you think. i know that i am flying with air new zealand. hope to talk ot you soon.

• 28 Aug 2006 nicks said

Default_avatar

hello there, you have to make your own way to the hotel or where the contiki bus is leaving in this case Pacific Park or Bealeys hotel. No one will be there to meet you. your options are taxi or shuttle.

• 29 Aug 2006 susie grove said

Default_avatar

hi nick yes thanks i know that we have to make our way from the airport to where we are to meet with contiki as i am staying at the pacific park hotel so i guess we just meet out the front of the building on the day the tour is to start, do you know what time we are to be leaving. are you on this tour. susie

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.