Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eager for 2011

7 Oct 2009 Ant n Tara said

Ant n Tara
Just wanted to find out if anyone is as eager as me for travelling in 2011?
i've already started planning my 7 week trip with my bf through Europe, Canada, Egypt and USA and know what tours i want to do lol. i know 2011 is AGES away, but we want to save up enough money so we can buy/do/see what we want cos we don't want to miss a thing!!
well hope im not the only one excited, can u tell it will be my first time overseas and on a contiki tour lol. Big Grin sooo excited!! iv also got 6 of my friends from home coming on the europe tour cos they don't want to hear about me going on about it when i get back about all the things they missed out on!!!!
well drop a line n say hello neways, as u can tell, i love to chat Big Grin
  • 27 Oct 2009 alyssa! said

alyssa!

i wish it was next year! only then i would have no money to do my trip, so im glad its still far away, but all this research has me wanting to leave tomorrow

• 28 Oct 2009 Eurofan said

Default_avatar

I am also ready for 2011. First of all will be the return to Asia (Japan) as well as traveling all over South East Asia. I will be going through a tour company called Goway and one of the iternaries starts in Singapore and goes through Malaysia, and into Thailand for 12 days. Then i am going to Hong Kong for three days, and then off to Japan for ten days with a visit also to South Korea. This is going to be a fun trip.

• 2 Nov 2009 hayleeeey said

hayleeeey

haha you’re not the only one! i’m all booked for a 4 week europe trip starting at the end of this month (my first contiki trip) but i’m already planning my 2011 contiki summer camping trip! saving really sucks!

• 2 Nov 2009 PinaI said

PinaI

There’s nothing wrong with some forward planning if you ask me!

I too am heading to Europe in less than a month (for six weeks) but that hasn’t stopped me looking at places to go both next year and in 2011! At this stage I think I’ll stay close to home in 2010 (maybe Melbourne or Asia somewhere) and then hit up America (again), Hawaii and maybe South America in 2011. My fiance has never been to the US so it will give him the chance to look around and, by tacking on Hawaii and maybe somewhere down South it will be seeing something new for me!

It’s good to have goals and dreams, gives you something to focus on and something to work towards. I think it’s great that you have plans and are determined to see them through!

• 29 Dec 2009 jadey-mcjade said

jadey-mcjade

BRING ON 2011!!!

I am waiting for the tour dates to come out but I have been saving already and know exactly what i want. I seems so ages away but I know taht it will be here before I know it.

I have already been saving for a couple of months but i know i am really going to cut out my bad spending habbits if I am going to be able to make the most out of my dream adventure!

• 7 Jan 2010 Jess said

Jess

I’m going on a tour in 2011! It cant come soon enough! This year is all bout me saving HARD. I’m hopefully gonna do the London to Athens tour in late may early june 2011, providing i have saved enough hehe

• 9 Feb 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

I’m on the same boat as everyone in this thread. But luckily I’m going on vacation this year to Australia and new Zealand. My vacation hasn’t even started and I’m already planning for 2011. I’m stuck between go to south America to argentina, brasil, and the galapagos or to japan and south east Asia. Tough decisions for 2011.

• 10 Feb 2010 LUKE said

Default_avatar

Can’t wait to go overseas again next year! I keep changing my mind, but I know that I either want to do the Eastern Road tour or The Great Britain and Ireland tour. I would also like to see some of America so we shall see. I’m so addicted it sucks!

• 15 Feb 2010 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi All, Im planning to do 46 Day camping Europe in April/May in 2011!!! Im going to hopefully to get a 2 year working visa for the Uk too.
    Anyone else planning to do 46 day camping in europe in 2011??

• 16 Feb 2010 Amy said

Amy

I’m really keen to go travelling in 2011 also. I’ll be going on my first trip overseas this year to fiji (on a cruise) but then want to do a contiki next year…. I want to travel around Europe but cant decide on which tour to do and when the best time to travel is. Anyone got any suggestions… I will be travelling solo.

• 19 Mar 2010 Laurennnn said

Laurennnn

im planning to do the 46 camping tour in 2011 as well. but i will probably go in may instead just because i think the weatehr would be a bit better. im not completely set on the date yet though. im going by myself ooooo cant wait scary but so damn exciting haha

• 21 Mar 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess im also planning on doing either the 46 day camping or the 45 day ultimate european in april/may 2011. Planning to be over there for my 21st in May.

• 29 Aug 2010 Explorer1206210 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone doing ultimate european greek islands tour on June 12, 2011?

• 9 Sep 2010 MissLiz said

MissLiz

Anyone looking at doing the european adventurer in 2011?

Also any tips for the 2year UK working visa (im a kiwi so it should be relatively straight forward)

• 9 Sep 2010 Amy said

Amy

have the new travel books come out with the 2011 dates?

• 19 Sep 2010 JoshS90 said

JoshS90

Hey Everyone, I’m going on the 45 day Ultimate European tour with Egypt as the option in August 2011….anyone else going on this? I’ll probably be travelling solo. Also, would $10,000 Australian dollars be enough for spending money?

• 19 Sep 2010 Amy said

Amy

Hi, Im doing the European Vista (21 days). Tour starts 26 June…. anyone else thinking about doing this tour?

• 19 Sep 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

European Panorama in May!

• 19 Sep 2010 DaniellaP said

Default_avatar

Hi Amy, im definately doing the Vista but heard the weather is much nicer late May/early June. I will be booking soon. If you decide to go earlier let me know.

• 19 Sep 2010 Amy said

Amy

Hey Daniella, i was orginally going to be doing it the start of June however i am doing the first part of my trip with a friend and we are travelling to the Greek Islands and then doing Scotland and Ireland and we start in June. We then separate and i am doing the Vista at the end of June and then once the tour is over probably going back to the Greek Islands for some down time. Just came back from the travel agent and she said anytime betwen June/July is perfect. Am getting quotes and things at the moment so will let you know if it changes and i go earlier. what date were you looking at starting the tour?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.