Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer 21 Dec 2011 - 13 Jan 2012 anyone?

1 Jul 2011 Alina asked

Alina

Hey my name is Alina, and me and my two friends have booked for the winter wanderer tour leaving london on the 21st of December? Anyone else joining us on this tour :)?

• 17 Jul 2011 Andy said

Andy

Hi Alina, I’m Andy and me and a friend are booked for this trip too. Another guy named Joshua has also started a facebook group “Contiki Winter Wanderer December 21 2011”

• 20 Jul 2011 Robbie said

Robbie

Hey my name’s Robbie (female, lol). Me and my partner Shaun are going on this tour, we’re from Central Queensland. NYE Rome can’t wait :) Where are you guys from?

• 20 Jul 2011 GregB said

GregB

Hey, I’m Greg (Andy’s mate), this trip is going to be awesome. Looking forward to meeting you guys and everyone else on the trip. We’ll be in london a few days early if anyone wants to catch up before hand. If you’re on facebook you should join the group andy mentioned and we can get to know everyone well in advance :p

• 21 Jul 2011 Robbie said

Robbie

So far looks like a whole lot of Aussies, lol :)

• 22 Jul 2011 Alina said

Alina

Hey guys, we’re from Brisbane so indeed it looks like a whole lot of Aussies. Absolutely can’t wait for this trip! We’re getting into London two weeks before the tour to do some of our own site seeing and then most likely staying behind in amsterdam for a bit at the end, so definitely keen to meet up with anyone.

• 23 Jul 2011 GregB said

GregB

Worse than all the aussies is that it looks like a whole lot of Queenslanders (we’re from Cairns) I think this is just the Australian discussion forums unless the people from other countries just don’t want to admit they’ll be travelling with a bunch of crazy aussies.

• 9 Aug 2011 SarahJane said

SarahJane

Hey guys :) me and my friend Kelcey are coming along on this tour too.! And we aren’t :) ha we’re from tassie so already used to the cold weather.!

• 9 Aug 2011 SarahJane said

SarahJane

*aren’t queenslanders

• 12 Aug 2011 Explorer1274722 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys my name is Flick, my partner mark and i will b on the tour, Were from Glen Innes in Northern NSW! I’m so pumped about the trip!

• 21 Aug 2011 Explorer1143217 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys im Josh. Me and my friend Steve are heading on this tour aswell. You can add 2 more aussies to the list (Perth). Cant wait!

• 24 Aug 2011 Caroline1990 said

Default_avatar

Me and my friend Ann are going we are from Canberra :)

• 5 Sep 2011 Sara170 said

Sara170

Hi everyone, me and my fried Luke are on this tour…2 Sth Aussies. Cant wait!!!

• 11 Nov 2011 hopper said

hopper

Hey my name is adam, also doing this trip. Extending it for a further 8 days in london afterwards. Sounds like an awesome trip. :)

• 13 Nov 2011 Explorer1240233 said

Explorer1240233

Hi I’m Renae and my partner Aaron are going on this tour, we’re from Wollongong NSW, should be fantastic, picked up our documents the other day, looking forward to it! It’s going to be freezing. :)

• 28 Nov 2011 wazza said

wazza

yep im in for sure whos bringing vegimite hahahaha

• 30 Nov 2011 Explorer1326961 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys i’m Donny, friends with Josh and Steve from Perth. Got convinced by them two to go about a week ago so its a bit rush rush, but it’s gonna be so worth it! See you guys there!

• 10 Dec 2012 Dee said

Dee

Hey everyone im Daniela! me and my sister are coming on the tour too!!! i guess we are the only melbourian’s on this tour!!!!??? we starting in the uk a bit early and after the tour going to ireland for a couple of nights!!! See you all soon!!!

• 10 Dec 2012 Dee said

Dee

Hey everyone im Daniela! me and my sister are coming on the tour too!!! i guess we are the only melbourian’s on this tour!!!!??? we starting in the uk a bit early and after the tour going to ireland for a couple of nights!!! See you all soon!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion