Community_discussions_small  

Question

Berlin and Prague September 23rd

1 Jul 2011 SAVOGAI asked

Default_avatar

Hi! Is anyone else planning on going to the Berlin and Prague tour starting September 23rd?!

• 5 Jul 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hi there, yes me! I’ve booked that tour just today! I’m also continuing on to Vienna and Budapest afterwards. Really looking forward to it. Where are you coming from?

J

• 7 Jul 2011 Sandstar450 said

Sandstar450

I am thinking about booking this!!! I heard there are 10 spots left.

• 7 Jul 2011 SAVOGAI said

Default_avatar

Myself and 2 of my friends just booked today….Should be an awesome 26th birthday for me! The three of us are coming from newfoundland…what about yourself?

• 8 Jul 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

It will be a birthday to remember then! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Is that Newfoundland in USA/Canada? I’m 32, female, from London. I’ll start a FB page, i’m sure we will get more members going on the same tour.

• 8 Jul 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Copy and Paste the below into facebook and you will find it.

Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest – 24th Sept 2011

If you cannot see it, message me your email address and i’ll invite you.

• 15 Jul 2011 Explorer1268164 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I’m thinking about taking the tour from Berlin to Prague (September 23). I’m 33, female, from Vancouver, British Columbia. Reading your posts definitely makes it easier to make a decision.
    Cheers!

• 16 Jul 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hey! It will be amazing, book it!

• 18 Jul 2011 Explorer1268164 said

Default_avatar

I booked it!! whoohoo! I can’t wait to meet everyone in September! =)

• 5 Aug 2011 Custody QT said

Custody QT

I’m booked on this tour and another friend just booked this tour as well. I’m 34, single and coming from LA…my friend, who I met on another Contiki trip will be coming from NY. Looking forward to meeting everyone…

• 3 Sep 2011 Donna said

Donna

Hi everyone! I booked the Eastern Road tour starting on Sep 23. I will flying into Berlin from Vancouver, Canada. Anyone knows how to take the bus then U-Bahn to our hotel? And anyone joining this tour with me? _

• 12 Sep 2011 Sabrina said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

So I am guessing this is the correct chat! My name is Sabrina, I am a 25yr old Aussie from Sydney, Bondi Beach but currently in the UK living with a friend.. Anyone know how cold it gets?? Not sure what to pack! Looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

• 13 Sep 2011 MarkMed said

MarkMed

Hey, me (33/m) and 3 friends are booked for the Eastern Road tour starting on September 23. We are from L.A., but we will joining the tour 2 days late (on Sunday the 25th) as we will be coming from Oktoberfest in Munich, so if we are a litte hungover and slow, please bear with us :)

• 15 Sep 2011 Donna said

Donna

It’s ok Mark, as long as you and your friends don’t throw up in the bus ;-)

• 15 Sep 2011 Custody QT said

Custody QT

I believe the Eastern Road is a different tour…this one is for Berlin to Budapest, which just goes to Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest…

• 15 Sep 2011 MarkMed said

MarkMed

I wonder if the two tours are combined? I say that because the eastern road also goes to berlin, prague, vienna and budapest, but then goes on to Poland. I wonder if some of the group says goodbye in budapest?

• 15 Sep 2011 Custody QT said

Custody QT

Very good possibility…my UK/Ireland one was like that…

• 15 Sep 2011 Donna said

Donna

well.. that just means we will meet more people on this trip!

• 16 Sep 2011 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

The Eastern Road tour is different to Berlin – Budapest. They have less time in each of the cities but includes Poland at the end. I hope you all have an amazing time too on your tour!

• 17 Sep 2011 Custody QT said

Custody QT

I compared the 2 tours and they are different…Eastern Road spends less time in each city than the Berlin to Budapest…we do 3 nights each in Berlin and Prague and 2 nights each in Vienna and Budapest…the Eastern Road does only 2 nights in Berlin and Prague and 1 night in Vienna…either, both will be a blast…looking forward to it…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion