Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) - 17th October 2011

3 Jul 2011 Aim85 asked

Aim85

Hi everyone!

Virgin Contiki'an here from Perth, WA. My cousin and I are booking in for the European Inspiration (Winter) departing 17th October 2011.

Anyone else coming on this?

• 3 Jul 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

Hi Aim85 :) i think we are on the same tour?? Im booked for October 15th :)

• 4 Jul 2011 Aim85 said

Aim85

Hi Jennieva,

Thanks for the reply – my first :)

Nah, our trip is leaving the 17th. (Even though I messed up and put the 16th in my original post, which I’ve since amended!!)

Enjoy your trip :)
    Aimee

• 4 Jul 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

it’s okay :) where are you from? bc if you are from the states like me there is always a two day difference in the departure date I had to find this out the hard way lol!! I leave Miami October 15th arrive in London on the 16th (difference in time) and then we depart for Amsterdam the next day the 17th :)

• 13 Oct 2011 Katrina said

Katrina

Hi
    My name is Katrina from Australia I am doing the European Inspiration Winter tour starting on the 17th in London. I will be arriving the night of the 15th and will be going solo so would like to meet up with some people! Let me know :)

• 13 Oct 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

Hi Katrina ;) I’m from the US and Im
    on this tour that departs on the 15th and begins on the 17th same one possibly? ;)

• 13 Oct 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

I arrive in London on the 16th :) also going solo and have already found people on our tour we have a FB group going and all

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion