Community_discussions_small  

Question

London paris Amsterdam 20th of August. whos going?

3 Jul 2011 Johnny asked

Default_avatar

Just wondering who is going on the London paris Amsterdam tour on the 20th of August. Be good to see what to expect with company :)

• 20 Jul 2011 Explorer1254013 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I just booked that trip! So excited! Are you on facebook or aim or anything?

• 26 Jul 2011 Mattyneal said

Mattyneal

I’m on it too, I’m a mate of Johnny! Add me on Facebook, Matthew Neal. His name is Johnny Ford.

CANT WAIT!!!

• 27 Jul 2011 Johnny said

Default_avatar

go away, i dont know u…but i strangely want to touch u….is that weird?

• 27 Jul 2011 Explorer1254013 said

Default_avatar

awww

• 2 Aug 2011 Explorer1116752 said

Default_avatar

I think I’m going on this trip too. Since Amsterdam is on your own, can i tag along with anyone? I don’t really like walking around a strange country solo, as a woman. I would feel safer with people.

• 2 Aug 2011 Explorer1254013 said

Default_avatar

Ill be in Amsterdam as well! Im staying an extra night there! Im Rebecca Deborah on facebook :) see y’all soon!

• 2 Aug 2011 Johnny said

Default_avatar

yeah me and my mates will be there for another 2 nights. i wouldnt stress about it. u will make heaps of friends on the tour. :)

• 2 Aug 2011 Mattyneal said

Mattyneal

Just a heads up guys, Johnny is a ‘special’ friend of mine who has trouble with big words, so play nice! He gets grumpy if he doesn’t get his afternoon nap…. :p

I’ll be in Amsterdam for a couple days after the tour with him and a few others. I’m sure a bunch of others on our tour will be doing the same! We’re more than happy to take stragglers with us! :D

• 2 Aug 2011 Explorer1116752 said

Default_avatar

Excellent. I’m Shana from NY. This is my 3rd contiki trip, and i’ve never been to any of these countries so i’m really excited!

• 3 Aug 2011 Explorer1116752 said

Default_avatar

well, im not going anymore, contiki screwed me over. im booked for england and scotland, have though lol

• 3 Aug 2011 Explorer1254013 said

Default_avatar

oh no what happened!

Default_avatar

They told me yesterday it was open, and it wouldn’t be a problem to book it the next day. No problem at all. Open spots. I called today, and the guy said it was booked. I was soooo pissed!!! I don’t even understand how they can’t open one spot. Amsterdam isn’t even a tour, they just supply you with the ticket, and there are no bus trips really. Im beyond mad! I really wanted to go on this trip. So, the only other option for me was england and scotland (blah), but i booked london a day earlier for more time there. I’m still really annoyed. I wrote them an email about it.

• 3 Aug 2011 Mattyneal said

Mattyneal

Facebook shana?

Default_avatar

oh that stinks! I was going to be flying out of NY we could have been plane buddies! Well Im sure you will still have fun in England and Scotland!

Default_avatar

that’s too bad. I will be flying to London on the 17th. Have a great trip!

Default_avatar

Thanks! Johnny and Matt…where will you guys be staying the extra nights in amsterdam?

• 3 Aug 2011 Mattyneal said

Mattyneal

I have no idea yet haha. Ill get back to you after work tonight :)

• 11 Aug 2011 Johnny said

Default_avatar

Amsterdam is going to be wild lol…

• 17 Aug 2011 Sophie said

Sophie

Hey everyone, im going on this tour next year! Can you let me know how it goes when you get back, thanks!
    x

• 24 Sep 2011 Johnny said

Default_avatar

Im gonna give you some advice our tour guide gave us…when travelling, dont go anywhere with expectations, because if they are to high you might get disapointed, but the tour was great, the guide was awesome and the people where so much fun. it would be pretty hard to get disapointed. hope you have as much fun as we did :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion