Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience departing 15th Aug 2011

3 Jul 2011 Doyle asked

Default_avatar

Hi all!
So who is coming on this tour?
Jacob from perth, australia. Going solo and excited to meet you all.

• 5 Jul 2011 Matt said

Matt

Hi Jacab, I,ll be traveling with u mate, My names Matt I,m 25 from years old, from Sydney. I cant wait Im also traveling solo!!

• 10 Jul 2011 Conks425 said

Default_avatar

G’day Jacob, & Matt, BJ here also from Australia too!..25 years old and travelling solo..looking forward to it!

• 12 Jul 2011 Doyle said

Default_avatar

Thanks fellas for the reply, good times ahead, less than a month to go!

• 12 Jul 2011 Joe said

Joe

Hey peeps! Ah cool man more people doing this tour! Join us on Facebook. European experience 15th August. Im flying in a months time whoop whoop!!

• 13 Jul 2011 dhyk said

Default_avatar

hey guys~ My name is Debbie from Sydney and I will be joining you guys~ any other girls????

• 13 Jul 2011 Joe said

Joe

Hey Debbie, nice to meet you. There are indeed haha! We have a group on facebook.. European experience 15th August. Join us there and you can meet some of the other people :)

• 13 Jul 2011 Matt said

Matt

Hi Debbie welcome aboard, I was wondering the same thing haha, and also are there any non Australian passangers, It,s getting closer guys looking forward 2 meeting u all in person!!!

• 13 Jul 2011 Joe said

Joe

Well.. Haha there are 2 people not from Australia that I know of.. Me (I’m from South Africa) and a girl from Germany…

• 29 Jul 2011 Star401 said

Default_avatar

Just signed up for this today, female from canada.. so excited

• 3 Aug 2011 Ruthy said

Ruthy

Hey i’m Ruth… from QLD Australia, me and another girl Sam are joining the same tour. Both 20, my second contiki and Sams first. :) be awesome to meet you all.

• 7 Aug 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

Hi, I’m Chloe, 26 from AustraliaI’m going on this tour too, going solo, looking forward to it :) traveling in the States at the moment, looking forward to Europe!

• 7 Aug 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

Trying to find the Facebook group, not having any luck though?

• 7 Aug 2011 Conks425 said

Default_avatar

Welcome aboard Chloe..here’s the facebook group….

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/170986836290047/

• 7 Aug 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

Thanks for that x

• 10 Aug 2011 Explorer1270516 said

Explorer1270516

Hi, I’m Jonathan, 30, from Toronto, Canada and I’m going on this tour as well. The excitement is building, can’t wait to meet you all!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.