Community_discussions_small  

Question

New Zealand Grand Explorer 14/01/12

5 Jul 2011 Kay22 asked

Kay22

I know its 6 months away but was wondering if anyone else was booked on this tour?

Be great to get talking to some people before hand!

So excited! First tour so any advice about New Zealand would be great :)

:)

• 19 Sep 2011 Kyls & Brit said

Kyls & Brit

Hi ,
    My cousin and i are about to book this tour leaving 14th Jan.
    First time to NZ for both of us.
    This is my second contiki and my cousins first.
    Where are you from?

• 20 Sep 2011 Kay22 said

Kay22

Hello,

I’m from the UK :) how’s about yourself? Glad to have found other people that are on it as been looking for ages and wasn’t getting anywhere! Are you flying in early at all? or you just coming over as the tour starts?

• 30 Sep 2011 Kyls & Brit said

Kyls & Brit

We are from AUS the Gold Coast in QLD.
    We are flying in on the 13th its so close and cheap for us. Just found $99 fares pretty stoked.
    Think they will get us there mid arvo. we need to book the flights. when are u flying in. are u staying at the mecure? we should get together for a few kick off drinks that night. Find some others on our tour.
    Cant wait will be great.

• 30 Sep 2011 Kay22 said

Kay22

I’m flying from england! So massively long flight for me! I’m Kay on the other discussion I started this first but on responded so started the other one! That’s a perfect price for flights! Wish mine were like that haha I get in on the 12th but at 23.45! So will be very sleepy! As long as I can kick the jet lag (which I’m sure I can fight) drinks so perfect to me! Seeing as we are all at the same hotel seems right too!

• 5 Dec 2011 Maik said

Maik

Less than 40 days until our tour starts in Auckland. Are you staying at the Mercure?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 3 years

This question was posted about over 3 years ago. It has been discussed 5 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Kay22
  • Kyls & Brit
  • Maik

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.