Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam new years..who's going?

6 Jul 2011 Newbie asked

Default_avatar

I've booked for amsterdam to see in 2012, just wondered who's going?..if anyones been and can recommend any good places if interest including coffee shops, clubs ect..
Happy traveling

• 27 Sep 2011 Explorer1293322 said

Default_avatar

Me and my boyfriend are doing the new years eve tour! we will also be in Paris on the 27th – 28th :)

going to be a great start to the new year!! cant wait to meet you all!

• 17 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hey all! My partner and I (M30 F27) are doing the European Discovery tour & we’ll be in Amsterdam for NYE. We fly over to London from Sydney on the 28/12 and then go from there. This is our first Contiki tour and first time in Europe, so we’re really looking forward to it!

• 17 Oct 2011 Explorer1203049 said

Default_avatar

Can’t wait to meet you all there! If anyone is going to be in London for a few days before, my sister and I are going to be around, and plan on checking out Stonehenge if anyone is interested!

• 18 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

Hey all :) A bunch of my mates and I (M and F, 23-26) will be in Amsterdam for new years after a couple tours beforehand. We’re coming up from Australia, so if you see some friendly faces with funny accents, come say hi :)

• 18 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

YAY more ppl from Australia, where abouts are you guys from Nader, my partner and I are from Sydney :)

• 19 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

We’re all uni students from Adelaide, and we’re heading straight to Europe for 6-7 weeks right after we finish our work :D

• 19 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

Nice!! thats an awesome end to Uni! Def a reason to get our party on!!

• 19 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

You have no idea how excited we are for this… Hahaha! It’s gonna be insane :D

• 19 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

LOL well thats our plan too, its our first Contiki AND our first trip in Europe so it should be wicked :)

• 19 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

Same for me, but some of my mates have done both before… I’ll be the goofy one that looks like he’s never been to Europe before :P

• 19 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

Bahahaha ok i’ll make a beeline for you then and we can look awkward together lol

• 19 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

Sounds like a plan :D

• 20 Oct 2011 Nader said

Nader

Where is everyone staying? I couldn’t find anywhere good to stay in town, so I’m at the Flying Pig Uptown. My mates are at Flying Pig Downtown, because they booked earlier than I did! Oh well…

• 20 Oct 2011 Kat said

Kat

I have an Aunt in England so we will probs stay there – save us a bit of money LOL that and I wouldnt have a clue where to stay!!

• 23 Oct 2011 AbeL said

AbeL

I am going on this and am looking forward to it! Amsterdam is such a great city; this will be my 4th time in Amsterdam. I am actually staying in Amsterdam an additional night (Jan 2) at the Bull Dog hostel and flying home (Jan 3). I am from LA and I’ve been doing Contiki tours since I was 18; I’m now 30 and still love to party and can hang with the best of them, so everyone better be ready! LOL… My name is Abe and I’m down to meet new people, have a good time, and start 2012 partying it up!

• 24 Oct 2011 Allie87 said

Allie87

Hey I am doing the NY tour, 24 yo f Australia, Living in Switzerland. Going solo, but looking forward to meeting some new people.

• 24 Oct 2011 jarrod said

jarrod

i will be there, doing the winter discovery tour, which begins on the 31st

• 26 Oct 2011 Newbie said

Default_avatar

cant wait to spend my first new years in a foreign country!

• 7 Nov 2011 AbeL said

AbeL

Anyone have any news on how the new laws in the Netherlands will impact the “cafe” experience?? ;p

• 7 Nov 2011 Nader said

Nader

I think they start at some point next year… Pretty sure you’re still good to go around new years ;)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion