Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam new years..who's going?

6 Jul 2011 Newbie asked

Default_avatar

I've booked for amsterdam to see in 2012, just wondered who's going?..if anyones been and can recommend any good places if interest including coffee shops, clubs ect..
Happy traveling

• 14 Dec 2011 Moe_Khawaja said

Default_avatar

The numbers are starting to pile up and I am getting more and more excited about our trip together. I will be arriving on the 29th in the AM and staying at the Imperial hotel. I would love to get some food and drinks with any fellow contiki peeps. Maybe closer to the date we can try to organize something. (traveling solo, first time with contiki)

• 14 Dec 2011 Explorer1203049 said

Default_avatar

@laura898 we will be at the royal national for a couple of nights before! Maybe we can catch ya for a drink or something!

• 22 Dec 2011 Explorer1318345 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m going on the Amsterdam new years tour with my brother and sister (M18 F19-21)
    I’m really looking forward to the coffeshops and the new years eve party haha (:

• 25 Dec 2011 AbeL said

AbeL

The time is almost here guys.. Crazy! Like I said before, I arrive on the 29th @noon from Los Angeles and am staying at the Imperial, so after a shower and change of clothes I will be ready to rock! Lets get it going early on the 29th all the way thru our Jan 2 departure…

• 26 Dec 2011 C.Branch said

Default_avatar

Only two days away! Arriving from Toronto on the 29th early in the morning. After check-in at the Royal National, if anyone wants to get together for something to eat I’m down. Airplane food, not a big fan of lol

• 29 Dec 2011 bryn said

Default_avatar

Right who keen to smash some piss and some cakes?

• 29 Dec 2011 Beks said

Beks

Hi guys,
    Looking forward to the celebrations??
    In case any of you doing Amsterdam New Years are checking in but don’t make the kick off meeting, we’ve just heard the ferry time has been changed, so the coach is now leaving at 7.30am tomorrow, not 8am, so make sure you’re in the courtyard half an hour earlier.
    Have a brilliant time!
    ~Beks

• 29 Oct 2012 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Im going for new years this year. Was it good? :)

• 29 Oct 2012 Newbie said

Default_avatar

personally i thought it was great! particularly for my first tour traveling solo, watch out for the fireworks!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.