Community_discussions_small  

Question

europe 2012

7 Jul 2011 rebecca-lee94 asked

Default_avatar

hey guys :)
just wondering a friend and i are looking at doing a contiki trip in europe june 2012 and most likely the european escapade. was wondering if anyone else is planniing a trip in june 2012 or possibly the same one? :)

• 9 Jul 2011 Kaity said

Kaity

Hey do you have face book? We have a group going for people going to Europe next year, if you type in the search bar ‘European Contiki June/July 2012’ you should find it. I’m planning on doing the ‘Big Chill’ tour next year :)

• 14 Jul 2011 MalteseChick said

Default_avatar

Hi Rebecca,
    Im planning on doing the European Escapade next year in July. Staying in London for about 3 days before the tour and then flying to Malta after the tour. About 6 weeks altogether in Europe :) Are you from Sydney?

• 14 Jul 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar

hayy yeah i have fb i asked to join the group kaity :) and sweet maltesechick yeah im from sydney

• 15 Jul 2011 MalteseChick said

Default_avatar

We might be on the same group! :)

Kaity – i am having trouble looking for the group – i have typed it into the search bar but it isnt coming up…
    I would love to do one of the longer tours but unfortunately work has given me 6 weeks :(

• 17 Jul 2011 Kaity said

Kaity

Hey, maybe just try ‘Contiki June/July 2012’…not sure why it is not working…a girl called Steff Bell created the group :)

• 17 Jul 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar

this is the url for the fb page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557

• 9 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

HEy Guys,
    Im doing the Euro Contrasts in June 2012 :) Anyone else doing that?

• 10 Oct 2011 rebecca-lee94 said

Default_avatar

ive changed to european experience june 15th booked and paid alreadyy :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.