Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter 14th September 2011!

7 Jul 2011 adparker22 asked

adparker22

Anyone else going on this tour?? Going solo and first Contiki trip! Very excited!! :)

• 10 Aug 2011 Steph12345 said

Steph12345

Hey! Is this the 16th September Time out European Encounter? If so me and my friend are doing it!

• 10 Aug 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

Yes that’s the one! Leaves Canada on the 14th… but officially starts in London on the 16th :)

• 11 Aug 2011 Steph12345 said

Steph12345

Great! Did you end up booking it?

• 11 Aug 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

I did!! Travelling solo… nice to see some others will be going too! Where are you and your friend from?

• 11 Aug 2011 Steph12345 said

Steph12345

Awesome! We are from a really small country town in Australia called Albury… :) Where are you from? I wrote in another convo about the same tour date and there is another girl from Canada who was asking if anyone else was going on it. Havnt heard back from her her!

• 15 Aug 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

I’m from Ottawa, Ontario in Canada! I think I stumbled across a post awhile ago of someone else who is going on this tour that I also haven’t heard back from yet. Only a month to go now… so exciting! Are you spending any extra days before or after the trip in London??

• 15 Aug 2011 Steph12345 said

Steph12345

Yay! Yea we are super excited! We have the one night pre at the Contiki accom and then 3 nights after we are stayint at the London Hilton Metropole in Oxford St! Very exciting!!! What about you?

• 16 Aug 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hey Girls!!
    Finally figured out this contiki chat thing :-) I’m Mel… travelling with Steph who you have been talking to! YAY!!! Just under a month to go… so excited!

• 16 Aug 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

Awesome! I get into London in the morning of the 15th for that one night before the tour, then I’m there for one more night/day after the tour. THEN I’m actually flying out to Melbourne to visit a friend for a week and I’m doing another tour of Australia after that before going home! Big trip for me! haha

• 16 Aug 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Wow! That is a nice big trip. That’s so cool that your finishing here, have you been before? Hehe maybe we will have time to do a mini contiki reunion before tou leave. Planning another trip over your way next year…love love love Canada! Only had enough time to do the Rockies last time. I just need to choose your winter or summer…they both look amazing times to visit!

• 16 Aug 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Wow! That is a nice big trip. That’s so cool that your finishing here, have you been before? Hehe maybe we will have time to do a mini contiki reunion before tou leave. Planning another trip over your way next year…love love love Canada! Only had enough time to do the Rockies last time. I just need to choose your winter or summer…they both look amazing times to visit!

• 16 Aug 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hahaha sorry about the multiple entries… silly phone. :-)

• 18 Aug 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

No I’ve never been before! Definitely a lot of travelling to be doing in a short amount of time haha but I just finished school and I haven’t started a permanent job yet so I’m taking advantage of this time to get as much done as I can! This is depressing being Canadian and all… but even I haven’t been to the west coast/Rockies before! I’ve only traveled out East in Canada… Did you do the Rockies in the summer or winter? It gets freezing here in Ottawa in the winter, I much prefer summer and heat!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.