Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Urgent! Need a hotel next to Royal National!

7 Jul 2011 delvene asked

delvene

The Royal National is booked out the night before my tour (26 Aug).

Does anyone know a decent hotel next to the Royal National? I mean less than 2min walk!

• Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 13 Oct 2011 Melliset said

Default_avatar

Well there are many hotels near which are located at a stone’s throw from The Royal National For instance, Premier Inn, Best Western Swiss Cottage Hotel and Hampstead Britannia. I hope this will help you. But before going just check out the booking status of the hotels. Cheers!

• 19 Oct 2011 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

I think the Imperial hotel is quite close!

• 19 Oct 2011 Gael said

Default_avatar

Contiki have a relationship with the Imperial Hotel as well as the Royal National. There are directions on the Contikipedia page about Heathrow Airport (http://contiki.co.nz/contikipedia/articles/heathrow-airport-london).

• 17 Dec 2011 amalia said

amalia

The Imperial hotel is apparently only 30seconds away from the Royal National. Its a little more expensive but apparently nicer and you wont be the only Contiki person there.

• 2 Feb 2012 sgib29 said

sgib29

the imperial is literally a block away from the national. i stayed there prior to my tour in europe and was nicer and contiki affiliated.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions