Community_discussions_small  

Question

BEST OF USA - 28th October starting in LA

9 Jul 2011 Teigan Louise asked

Teigan Louise

Is anyone else joining me on this trip??

• 4 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

i am :)

• 5 Aug 2011 Teigan Louise said

Teigan Louise

oh excellent…. are you excited? there is 3 other people going with me…

• 5 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

im so excited but a bit nerviouse ive never been overseas befor and im going bymyself but going to the states is something ive always wanted to do!! im staying a bit extra in la and in new york!!

• 5 Aug 2011 Teigan Louise said

Teigan Louise

yeh this is my first time going overseas, and I’m def nervous as well…. good on ya for doing it on your own, I’m not that brave… haha… Where are you flying from?? we get into LA on the 26th..
    so we have 2days before the tour starts…

• 5 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

im flying in from melbourne australia. i had to do it at some point lol!! im flying in on the 24th so i have afew days befor the tour starts im hoping to spend s few days at disneyland :) where abouts are you from?

• 6 Aug 2011 Teigan Louise said

Teigan Louise

I’m coming from Brisbane, we are just gonna chill and more then likely do some shopping… everyone has said not gonna pack much on the way over.. I want to see The Ellen Degeneres show before hand.. lol not sure if that will happen but… how old are you? I’m 24

• 6 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

im only 19 i turn 20 when where over in new york im underage there but i really wanted to go to the states so i just said screw it! yeah i dont plan on taking much im gonna do so much shopping im so excited for all the shops they have over there!! the ellen show would be awsome!! do you no anyone else going on this trip??

• 6 Aug 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

I’ll be on this trip :)
    its my first time overseas aswell and ill be traveling solo!

Teigan Louise

oh really, well at least you get to have a bday to remember while in NY… i cant wait to go shopping, i just hope i get to see someone famous.. haha…

hey lauren, i was beginning to think no one else was on this tour… i did reply to you on your page as well…
    :D

• 6 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

how exciting glad to see more people!!
    im so excited for new york its the one place ive always wanted to visit!! im in the same boat so excited to shop and go on one of thoese hollywood tours to spot celebrities!

Teigan Louise

Yeh im keen for NY as well everytime i hear that song with Alicia Keys and Jay Z song, i get pretty damn excited…. We drive everyone nuts coz we count down all the time… Im going to try and do as many optionals as we can… im still deciding how much spending money i want to take tho…

• 6 Aug 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

hey girls

i think it will be awsome.
    im soo excited for everything in hollywood, id be up for seeing some celebs too :)
    and the shopping…i dont know how much to pack because i want to bring soo much back!!
    its halloween time aswell!!!!!!!!!!!

Teigan Louise

I think we are in San Fran for Halloween.. I can’t wait to see how America does it… the 20kg bag limit sucks… Im flying back to LA for the night after NY, so I’m gonna have a shopping frenzy and prob just pay for the extra luggage or ill just try and wear everything back on the plane.. haha

• 7 Aug 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

i hope we have a halloween party or something. I read that universal studios might be having maze based on the movie hostel just for the week of halloween so that should be interesting!
    Im considering sending a bag home before we start the tour if i think im going to go over the limit.

we should create like a facebook group or something for out tour so everyone can join.

• 7 Aug 2011 Caitlin K said

Default_avatar

Hey girls. My names Caitlin. im 21 From Adelaide. Me and 3 of my best girl friends are going on this tour also. We cant wait to have so much fun :)

Default_avatar

And i will also be celebrating my 22nd birthday over there. on the 29th of October :) how exciting!!

• 7 Aug 2011 Teigan Louise said

Teigan Louise

Oh wow that would be crazy for Halloween, a Facebook group would be a fab idea..

hey caitlin, yay more people… only 79 days till I hit LA… your def going to have a birthday to remember :D

• 7 Aug 2011 Explorer1214064 said

Explorer1214064

im so afraid of being there during halloween im the biggest scardy cat lol!! Im so ready to just get there and start having fun!!
    hey caitlin thats awsome wow im so glad that theres more people joining the group makes me more excited to get there!! what date you flying into la?

Default_avatar

me and the girls are flying into LA on the 25th of October and staying at the hollywood roosevelt untill the 28th when the contiki starts. and then in NY when the contiki finishes on the 10th of November we are staying untill the 14th at the novotel in times square. we are so excited to just party and go shopping.

Default_avatar

i cant wait for halloween? will we all dress up? maybe we need to get costumes before we leave australia?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion