Community_discussions_small  

Comment

32 Day Camping tour departing 22 april 08

2 Dec 2007 Lisa said

Default_avatar
Hi

I've just booked on thisw tour! im travelling alone and would love to meet my fellow travels b4 we head off on our adventure! its gonna be great!!

Lisa Smiler
  • 11 Jan 2008 Alicia K. said

Default_avatar

Hello!

I just booked the April trip as well! I am also traveling solo. I cannot wait until the adventures begin! Is this your first trip?

Alicia

• 13 Jan 2008 Kaelene said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, seems like solo is the way to go these days, me too, good to see it!
    This is my first trip overseas and thought this tour would be an amazing way to see Europe and meet some other likeminded peoples, as I hope to continue traveling out of the UK over the next few years. I’m a 23 year old from Melbourne, Aus who seriously can’t wait for April! What are your plansSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Kaelene

• 18 Jan 2008 Alicia K. said

Default_avatar

Hello Kaelene!

Its good to hear from another solo traveller. This is also my first time going to Europe. I was planning on going to London a few days before the trip to check out the city. I am 22 and from San Francisco, California and I can’t wait for April to come around.

Alicia

• 21 Jan 2008 Kaelene said

Default_avatar

Sounds great, I land on the 21st but I figure I have a couple of years to explore London a bit more, I’m sure you’ll have heaps to do and see. Are you staying at the Royal National before hand? What do you do with yourself in California? I’ve been studying for the past 4 years and graduated 06 so have been working as an Occupational Therapist this year just saving up so I can spend a bit of time traveling? I tell you its been a long time coming! Are you looking forward to any part of the trip in particular?

• 25 Jan 2008 Dingo said

Default_avatar

Hi, My names daniel and i come from Adelaide and just recently booked on this tour. I am also traveling by myself on the tour.

• 25 Jan 2008 Alicia K. said

Default_avatar

hello!

I will be staying at the Royal National the 20th and the 21st before we leave. I just finished college in California, so I am taking some time to travel before I start working in the real world doing business consulting. There really isnt one place in particular that I am looking forward to. Each place seems like it will be amazing.

Hello Daniel! Its good to see another traveller on the tour. I’d love to hear about your plans.

• 26 Jan 2008 Dingo said

Default_avatar

Hello Alicia K.
    I am 20 and have been studying different subjects of the last couple of years and feel the time is right to travel.
    I am also staying at the RNH the night before. I will be traveling around the Uk and other parts of Europe before the tour.

• 27 Jan 2008 Kaelene said

Default_avatar

Hi Daniel/Dingo, which ever you prefer Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> nice to meet you. How long you traveling for before hand, by yourself then too?
    Sounds like there will be a few of us at the RNH, will be good to meet everybody.

Alicia the whole travel before joining the “real” world sounds like a great idea, it sure is hard to get used to the full time work thing. I am looking forward to a couple of years of travel and agency work which will hopefully keep it interesting!
    I think the whole tour will be fantastic, but have always wanted to visit Barcelona and Florence and I think the days lounging in Corfu will be great too.

• 27 Jan 2008 Dingo said

Default_avatar

Hi Kaelene
    Daniel is my name , Dingo just my computer name.
    I am heading over to the UK on the 11th of March to see distant relatives and also travel by myself. How long are you overseas for?

• 28 Jan 2008 Piet said

Default_avatar

Hi lisa

My name is christine. My boyfriend(Piet) and i will be going on this trip as well and staying in the hotel the night before so i guss we’ll see you on this trip.

Good to know someone
    Christine and Piet Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Jan 2008 Piet said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone

Its good to see that there are some people on this trip. Its going to be a lot of fun. Can’t wait

Cheers
    Piet and Christine

• 28 Jan 2008 Kaelene said

Default_avatar

Hey Daniel,

That sounds great, I am going to spain for a few weeks after the trip and then where ever my funds can take me after that, until I have to come back to the UK to work before my next trip. I hope to travel and work intermittently over the next two years, and see as much of Europe and Africa as I can. Should be great, there sure are a lot of places I really want to get to!

Hi Christine and Piet, it will be a lot of fun! Where do you guys come from?

• 5 Feb 2008 Piet said

Default_avatar

Hi Kaelene

We are Both from Zimbabwe but in the UK working. We going on this trip for a long relaxing holiday before we go back maybe in july or september. we can’t wai we so excited.

Cheers

• 18 Mar 2008 MattEly said

Default_avatar

Hi One and All,

Matt and I have just arranged to come on this tour and can hardly wait to see Europe! We are from Melbourne but finishing our stay in the UK, where we have been working and living.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Ely and Matt

• 20 Mar 2008 Piet said

Default_avatar

Hi Matt and Ely

Its nice to know that there’s someone els on this trip. Its going to be so much fun. Are you staying in london the night before 21/04/08?

• 28 Mar 2008 DarkoD said

Default_avatar

Hey People!!

Another Dan(iel) from Australia here =P currently in the UK.. just booked and paid for this Tour.

My credit card feels a bit lighter lol

• 2 Apr 2008 Hema said

Default_avatar

‘sup everybody! my best friend and I are also coming on the tour, staying in london a few days before and again after. we’ll be at the royal hotel too. this is going to be so much fun!

piet and christine – we’re from SA, so you will have some afrikaans maaitjies there!

looking forward to meeting everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Apr 2008 Piet said

Default_avatar

Hi Hema

Dit gaan baie lekker wees. Ons gaan ook lekker kan skinner (Ha ha just kidding). Ha ha ha. But i must worn you. We’ve been in England for a year and a half and haven’t praat the taal for ages so do excuse it. Ha ha ha Exciting

• 11 Apr 2008 DarkoD said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m staying at The Royal National Hotel on the 21st of April, the night before we leave.. I’m doubling with a random apparently, if anyone else is staying there that night let me know, and we can meet up for some drinks.. 10 days left :-)

• 11 Apr 2008 Colleen said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am also going solo on this tour, coming from southern California!! Anyone gone on these tours before? I’m sooo excited!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion