Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure Aug 14, 2011 - Who else is coming?

12 Jul 2011 Morgan_Erin asked

Morgan_Erin

Any one out there joining this tour?

• 17 Jul 2011 Wayno said

Default_avatar

Hey there Morgan.. Me and my mate are doing this tour!!!… I can’t wait. what are you doing before and after this tour?

• 17 Jul 2011 Morgan_Erin said

Morgan_Erin

Hey Wayno! We are arriving on one day early and have no idea what we will do for the day. My brother and I are coming from Canada, so after 26 hours of traveling I hoping to simply get out of bed that day! How about you, what are your plans?

• 18 Jul 2011 Wayno said

Default_avatar

Oh cool i think we get there a day or 2 before the tour so if your keen to catch up the day before hand let me know.. I am going to do this tour with a mate here in sydney. Then afterwards going to Patong for 10 days an head over to phi phi island. Then after that i am heading to America for 5 weeks. I have 5 days at the end of my american trip which i am still unsure what i want to do..

What are your plans?

• 18 Jul 2011 Wayno said

Default_avatar

Oh i am also doing America on my own. My mate is only staying for about a week after the tour an heading back home..

• 19 Jul 2011 Explorer1263237 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Is this the Big indochina adventure if so I’m also doing this :).. I’m traveling through Singapore and KL and spending four days in Phuket before the tour starts and then heading to Bali after! Well that’s me!

• 19 Jul 2011 Explorer1116752 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’m on the boarder of booking this trip, but i’m not sure. All the traveling time each day worries me that it will be too much, and we will be rushed in each city. Has anyone heard of any reviews? However, I love to travel, and have by dying to see Thailand! I’m from New York. What do you think, should i book it?? eeek!
    How is everyone packing? A travel back pack?

• 20 Jul 2011 Morgan_Erin said

Morgan_Erin

@Wayno – I think my brother wants to purchase a custom made suit the day we arrive in Bangkok. I’ve been researching a bit online and I hope this works out for him. What do you think you are going to do during the day on Aug 14…I might be stuck by myself. And by the way, wow! We are so lucky to take so much vacation, good for you. I wish I could go for longer but I have lots of commitments to back home to.

@1263237 – You will traveling alongside us, and then you’ll head into Vietnam and we head home. I spend a month in KL many years ago and loved it! Bali sounds amazing too :)

@1116752 – I haven’t found any reviews on this particular trip, but I’ve heard nothing but good things about Contiki tours. I also researched all the hotels that we are staying at on Trip Advisor and I all the comments were really good. I think you should book it, should be a blast :) I’ve decided that I am bringing a medium sized suitcase (this is what is allowable). I used a backpack in Africa for weeks and it got very annoying after a while. I’d rather a suitcase that I can see everything in when I open in, plus pack souvenirs safely. I am also bringing a fairly big carry-on backpack, so that I can bring everything home with me. I guess I plan on buying a lot while I am there!

• 20 Jul 2011 Wayno said

Default_avatar

Hey Morgan your welcome to hang out with us. You can add me to facebook .. waynevickers@live.com .. I may even go to canada to see my cousin after i finish america but yeah i saved alot of hoildays with the company i am working for so i have decided to take the time off..

Explorer 752.. I am taking a Backpack i have done a contiki tour before in europe and it was amazing.. I was going to do a smaller tour for Asia but this tour is the only one that fits in with my timeframe.. You should come at least i will know someone in NY when i go there after i my Asia trip..

How many ppl do you think will be on this tour Morgan?

• 21 Jul 2011 Jase said

Jase

Hey Morgan, I am planning on getting a custom made suit while in Thailand as well, but i have heard it can take more than one day, just something to think about, I’ll probably get mine at the end of the tour in Phuket. Oh ya i’m Wayno’s Mate Jason, see u on tour!

• 7 Aug 2011 Explorer1267377 said

Default_avatar

Hi people. I’m excited about this trip. Going to do some packing today…hopefully. My name is Jamie. Single girl from San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S. I was also wondering how many people are going on this trip. Did any of you find out? Wayne, I cannot find you on facebook, too many people with the same name. Any of you can send me an email @ JM605@hotmail.com. Thanks.

• 8 Aug 2011 Morgan_Erin said

Morgan_Erin

Hi Jamie! I can’t wait for this trip. I had called earlier about he trip and they said anywhere from 15-30, so we could be a huge group. I did a safari tour with a group of 12 and I almost wanted a few more people. I’ll see you there :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion