Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean Highlights 26 Aug 2011

12 Jul 2011 vtraveler13 asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone going on Mediterranean Highlights (start Madrid) on 26 Aug 2011 - 08 Sep 2011? We are getting excited!

• 12 Jul 2011 RobinGarcha said

Default_avatar

I am!! Can’t wait :) Is this your first contiki tour?

• 14 Jul 2011 Cheryl.M. said

Cheryl.M.

I am so excited! This is my first contiki trip! I’m from Ontario Canada! Such a long flight ahead to meet you all in Madrid!!

• 15 Jul 2011 RobinGarcha said

Default_avatar

Hey Cheryl! Nice to know that there’s a fellow Canadian onboard ;) I’m from Vancouver Canada!

• 22 Jul 2011 Explorer1247967 said

Default_avatar

Hello,

We are Melo and Debbie from SA and we’ll be joining you guys on this trip. Nice to meet you!

• 24 Jul 2011 Explorer1270079 said

Default_avatar

Hello! I’m Caleb from California. I’ll be on the tour too. Does anyone know what time the group lands in Madrid? Good to meet you all!

• 26 Jul 2011 RobinGarcha said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you all! My flight lands in at 11am on Aug 27th.

• 27 Jul 2011 Explorer1270840 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone,
    We are Sylvia and George from Ontario, Canada and we’ll be joining you on this trip :) Can’t wait!

• 1 Aug 2011 Explorer1269282 said

Explorer1269282

hey guys im renee from perth australia. i will be on this contiki too!! really looking forward to it!! looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 10 Aug 2011 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi Everyone,

Im Amanda from Brisbane Australia and i am really looking forward to starting this tour. looking forward to meeting you all!

• 10 Aug 2011 Explorer1262558 said

Default_avatar

My husband and I are leaving tonight to spend some time in London, England first. Safe travels everyone and see you in Madrid (10am)! Stephanie and Chris from Long Island, New York

• 10 Aug 2011 Explorer1262558 said

Default_avatar

Has anyone booked their Florence Gallery or Museum tickets?

• 10 Aug 2011 Explorer1270840 said

Default_avatar

You know what..I was just trying to gage when we’ll be in florence and I was trying to decide whether to buy Uffizi tickets in advance.. Haven’t bought them yet though..

• 10 Aug 2011 vtraveler13 said

Default_avatar

My name is Vanessa and my husband (Chris) and I are from the US! We are getting to Madrid a night early to try adjust to the time difference and staying in Rome after the tour. Can’t wait to meet folks!

Default_avatar

I checked and there are no tickets for the Uffizi on September 5th, which is the day we will be there the whole day (I think it is closed on Mondays). I called Contiki and they said we are supposed to get into Florence around 2:30pm on Sunday so I bought tickets for the 4:45 entry time (16:45). Contiki said that we may miss the leather demo. Trying to figure out the Accademia Gallery…

Default_avatar

I take that back— I have no idea what we are doing.

• 14 Aug 2011 Katty said

Katty

Hi! I´m so excited too for my first contiki trip! I´m from Chile! See you there guys!!

• 20 Aug 2011 vtraveler13 said

Default_avatar

If anyone is staying in Rome for extra days, we signed up for this walking tour called “Power and Propaganda in Roman Art and Architecture” at 4pm on September 9th that has extra spots in it: http://www.contexttravel.com/city/Rome/walking_tour_details/Power_and_Propaganda_in_Roman_Art_and_Architecture?sched_walk=32933

• 22 Aug 2011 Dave DC said

Dave DC

A little last minute but I’m booked……. looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 23 Aug 2011 Explorer1277029 said

Default_avatar

Hi I am going on the tour too I am also from long Island Stephanie and chris! My name is jackie this is my first contiki tour and first time traveling solo Im so excited cant wait to meet everyone my flight gets in at 10:15 am :)

• 26 Sep 2011 Lidia said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour in three weeks and I’m soooo excited! Any advice or tips would be much appreciated!!Thank you!
    Lidia

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion