Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade 9th Sept???

16 Jul 2011 danc asked

danc

Hey! I've just booked on the Eastern Escapade leaving New York on the 9th September. I'll be a lone traveller so keen to know of anyone else who will be on the tour. Also planning to stick around in NY after the tour, what are others planning to do?

• 1 Aug 2011 Explorer1272006 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ve just booked today. Leaving everything to the last minute!
    I have 2 days at the Contiki hotel in NYC before and after the trip.
    Can’t wait!
    Where is everyone else? There must be more people on the tour.

Elisha (27, Perth, 2nd Contiki)

• 1 Aug 2011 danc said

danc

Hey, good to hear from someone else. I have actually spoken with one other guy too so to my knowledge there are now 3 of us. He is from the uk as am i so its nice to finally add an international flavour to the group. I have actually created a facebook group for the tour but sadly up to now have been on my tod. Please come join and hopefully it wont be long before there is a good group of us!

Dan (22, london, 1st timer)

• 1 Aug 2011 Explorer1272006 said

Default_avatar

Great, can you please post a link or name of the group so that I can search it.
    I know last time it was great that many of us talked beforehand, you kinda knew someone on the first day.
    Cheers

Elisha (27, Perth, 2nd Contiki)

• 1 Aug 2011 danc said

danc

Its called contiki – eastern escapade 9th september. Should be able to find it pretty easily, let me know if you have any issues finding it

• 1 Aug 2011 Aimz108 said

Aimz108

Heeeeeey! My friend and i are on this tour too :D We’re so excited!

We’re staying in NY for about 5 days after the tour ends.

Good to know we’re not the only ones on the tour :)

• 2 Aug 2011 NicoleB said

NicoleB

Hi, Im the other friend of Aimz108. Cant wait for the tour. Glad to see there are others doing it. Were also from Australia :)
    Nicole

• 3 Aug 2011 Crystal said

Crystal

Hi, I’ll be a lone traveller on this tour too. I’ve never done anything like this before so I’m a bit nervous but mostly so excited :D
    I’ll be coming into NYC on the 7th and flying out on the 24th.

Crystal (23, Sydney, 1st Contiki)

• 8 Aug 2011 Richie03051987 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’m booked the tour with my mate mike. we’ll be flying into NYC on 8th and staying for another 3 days when the tour ends so if anybody wants to take in afew sights with us is more than welcome to join us!

Cheers

Rich (24, Manchester, 3rd Contiki)

• 11 Aug 2011 JimboJet said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys. I’m also on this tour travelling with my mate Barney. We fly in on 8th and have a couple of days after the end of the tour to look around. Should be awesome.

Looking forward to meeting you all in 4 weeks!

Jimbo (30, England, 3rd Contiki)

• 24 Aug 2011 Explorer1277409 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys

I just booked the tour today – very last minute. I’m 26 and from Wellington, New Zealand. I’m going on a two year secondment to Norway. My work permit just came through yesterday so haven’t been able to book anything until now.

I fly into New York on the night of the 8th of September and have to extra nights in New York after our tour.

Look forward to meeting you guys soon!

Mish (26, NZ, 1st Contiki)

• 25 Aug 2011 Explorer1278234 said

Default_avatar

In Austin it doesn’t matter if you are with your uncle or your parents, as you are a minor and will not be allowed into any club that serves alcohol.
    http://healthreviewguide.com/shimia-age-reversal-system-review/

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.