Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who is going to China in October?

18 Jul 2011 Explorer1268670 asked

Default_avatar

Hey guys my name is Leonie, 22 from Australia. I'm al booked for the China trip and was wondering who else is going? :)

• 13 Aug 2011 Explorer1272204 said

Default_avatar

Hey Leonie! My name is Amanda. Im 23 and from Arizona. Me and my friend Cynthia are going to China on Oct 17th… is that when you are going??

• 18 Aug 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

HI! Yes I am going on the 17th October :)

• 19 Aug 2011 Explorer1272204 said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome!! We are getting really excited for it… its my first time going out of the U.S. so it should be fun! Have you gotten all your visa stuff done yet?

• 21 Aug 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

yeah! I’ve done it..pretty excited too…can’t wait :)

• 7 Sep 2011 Explorer1286890 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m Adonis from Miami, FL and I am also doing this tour on October 17th.

Are you guys on facebook?

• 8 Sep 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

Yes.what is your name

• 8 Sep 2011 Explorer1286890 said

Default_avatar

Here’s the link to my profile, let me know if that works:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=18711278

Anyone staying an extra day in Hong Kong? I am…

• 8 Oct 2011 Bianca said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone, my name is Bianca, I am 21 and I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am going on the October 17th China Adventure – can’t wait!
    I am staying an extra night before and one after so I can go to Shenzen for some shopping!

• 9 Oct 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

Hi Bianca, I live in Townsville so we’re not far from each other! I get into Beijing in the morning of the 17th. Can’t wait !

• 10 Oct 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

does anyone know anything about the internal flights we take in China? have u received tickets or do our tour guides give them to us? Leonie

• 10 Oct 2011 Explorer1286890 said

Default_avatar

The tour guide will take care of everything. All you have to do is show up and have fun! That’s why Contiki tours are the best!

• 10 Oct 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Hello, I’m Rachel. I’m from Illinois, and I’m also on the tour for the oct 17.

• 11 Oct 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

oh ok…but i got some vouchers and stuff..i think it’s for the hotels or something…anyways so the tour guide takes care of our internal flights..Hi Rachael :) Leonie

• 11 Oct 2011 Leonie said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Yeh I booked through a travel agent so they have to let contiki know when i arrive. Yep already done my check-in :)…..

• 11 Oct 2011 Explorer1304137 said

Default_avatar

White House Misread Russia on Iran – The Obama Administration Believed Russia Was Going to Back Aanctions Against Iran, but May Have Spoken too Soon.
    Hcg Activator

• 11 Oct 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Did you get sent an email or something in the mail giving you information about them picking you up from the airport? If so, does it say more than to look for a contiki agent with a sign?

• 11 Oct 2011 Explorer1286890 said

Default_avatar

The agent on the phone said that after you clear customs and get your bags there should be a person holding a “Contiki” sign when you exit the airport.

I am scheduled to arrive in Beijing on Monday, October 17th at 1:45pm and my flight is coming from New Jersey. Anyone else arriving around that time on Monday?

• 11 Oct 2011 Rachel said

Rachel

Close, I arrive at 3:15pm oct 17. Thank you for clearing that up.

• 11 Oct 2011 Bianca said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving at 5pm on 16th coming from Hong Kong.

• 12 Oct 2011 Dave said

Dave

Hi guys! I’m David from Canada and I am also going on the Oct 17th tour :) I’m 22 and I arrive in Beijing Oct 16th at 3:55pm. Look forward to meeting you all! :) Oh and I have facebook as well if anyone wants to add me.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion