Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches and Reefs (Start Sidney) 2nd October 2011

22 Jul 2011 mark866 asked

mark866

Hey guys anyone going on this tour???Still have to decide if going to this one or the one starting Cairns. Waiting for news from you

• 31 Aug 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

Omgosh Sam thats the same flight!!! I think, are you flying with Quantas!?? Awesome yeah I arrive at the same time haha! I really hope its the same flight that would be wicked

• 31 Aug 2011 Amber said

Default_avatar

hey how will we contact each other in sydney before the tour starts though? cant wait !!! just wainting for my contiki docs to be sent to me xx

• 31 Aug 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

hmmm shall we make a facebook group or something?! SO then we can arrange when and where to meet???

• 6 Sep 2011 Luke said

Luke

• 8 Sep 2011 Mychelle28 said

Default_avatar

Not too long to go now. . . looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 8 Sep 2011 Sammy1985 said

Sammy1985

Has a facebook group been set up?? Looking forward to seeing you all. See you at Heathrow Claire!

• 8 Sep 2011 Mychelle28 said

Default_avatar

I thought Luke had set one up, but can’t seem to find his post about it. . .

• 9 Sep 2011 Luke said

Luke

Hey All, Go To www.facebook.com and type in Contiki Tour ( Beaches And Reefs & Whitsunday Sailing) Sydney 02/10/11 to 15/10/11 under search engine and under events this will come up, join and we can connect on Facebook or type in your email or name and can send you a request to join. Cheers Luke

• 9 Sep 2011 Hannah# said

Hannah#

Hi All,
    I’ve just booked on to the tour as well – i was sooo nervous until i read all your posts.

• 9 Sep 2011 Luke said

Luke

Hey Hannah, awesome you going on this tour with sailing as well, are you travelling solo, is this your first trip.
    Luke

• 9 Sep 2011 Sammy1985 said

Sammy1985

Hi Hannah, I was really nervous too but everyone going on the tour have been so nice and helpful. So we have nothing to worry about!

• 9 Sep 2011 Sammy1985 said

Sammy1985

Hi Luke my email address is sammihenderson@hotmail.co.uk can you please send me a request to join? Thank you!!!

• 9 Sep 2011 Mychelle28 said

Default_avatar

Can you pretty please send me one too Luke – mharris@hrnz.co.nz

• 9 Sep 2011 Jenny1284811 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I am only going to the whitsundays but from what contiki told me, this is the same tour, I wanted to take some time to see sydney so I will be staying in sydney after the tour ends. I hope to meet everyone, I am sooo thrilled. I am actually arriving on the 1st , I live in FL so meet you guys soon. I’ll join the fb page :)

• 10 Sep 2011 Hannah# said

Hannah#

Hi Luke, yes ive booked the sailing as well and i’m travelling on my own. I’ve never done a contiki tour before so i wasn’t sure what to expect…I’m already in Sydney :) You’ve done a couple of tours before right?

Hey Sammy, I’m from your neck of the woods – London :) How long you planning on being in Oz for?

• 10 Sep 2011 Hannah# said

Hannah#

Hi Jenny, just out of interest how are you getting back to Sydney at the end of tour? Is this your first time on contiki??
    :)

• 10 Sep 2011 Sammy1985 said

Sammy1985

Hi Hannah oh great somewhere from my neck of the woods! I’m travelling out to Oz a week before the tour starts to spend some time in Sydney, meeting up with Claire who I’ve met on this tour. I haven’t got any plans after the tour finishes but would like to stay longer. I’ve booked an open ticket so can come home when I like. What’s your plans after?

• 10 Sep 2011 Jenny1284811 said

Default_avatar

Hi hannah, I am planning to book a flight from hamilton island, most likely through jetstar since it has the cheapest flights so far. This is my first contiki tour, I heard about them through a friend that I met in egypt last year, I went to egypt through another tour company but they do not have tours in aussie. I was about to book the tour that goes all the way to cairns but I wanted to spend a few days in sydney. At least I’ll be able to hang out with everyone for most of the tour:). So fun to meet new friends!!

• 10 Sep 2011 Jenny1284811 said

Default_avatar

Luke, can u send me an invite to the fb group, I thought I had found it but I am not sure it is the right one jece@hotmail.com

• 10 Sep 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=583080762#!/event.php?eid=158413864243843 This is the link not sure it will work though!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.