Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches and Reefs (Start Sidney) 2nd October 2011

22 Jul 2011 mark866 asked

mark866

Hey guys anyone going on this tour???Still have to decide if going to this one or the one starting Cairns. Waiting for news from you

• 12 Sep 2011 Hannah# said

Hannah#

Hi Sammy, I was thinking to spend a couple more days in Cairns and then get a flight back to Sydney. Hopefully a cheap one! =/
    I fly home at xmas
    :)

• 13 Sep 2011 Luke said

Luke

Hey Hannah, it is my first Contiki Tour Trip, come join the event on facebook the link is on the previous page, about u first contiki trip, alot of my friends and family have done these and they said they are heaps good, have you recieved the documents yet. can’t wait 2 1/2 weeks to go.

• 25 Sep 2011 BrazilakaGabriel said

BrazilakaGabriel

Hey Everybody,

I’m Gabriel. I’m brazilian but flying out of Russia. Dunno if you will still have time to read this, bus just got my trip booked. I saw some of you are kinda nervous about the trip… this will be my 3rd contiki (did 2 last vacation – they were awesome) and im looking forward to it very much. im visiting some friends in sydney for about a week and then meeting you guys for the tour.
    im doing the sailing part as well. Im sure we will have lots of fun!

meet you all soon,
    Gabriel

• 29 Sep 2011 Rochelle said

Rochelle

AdrenalineJunkie; Jersey? No way, small world! I used to live there until about 5 years ago :)
    Glad i’m not the only one going solo on this, not long now!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.