Community_discussions_small  

Comment

AUSSIE EXPLORER - 13TH JULY

12 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar
Hi guys, I'm about to book up for the Aussie Explorer on the 13th July 2011. Anyone else on this tour? Gail
  • 18 Jan 2011 mareike said

Default_avatar

hey guys, yes i think that i’m going on this trip, too!
    where are you from??? i’m from germany Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 18 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kelsey, Mareike. That’s me just booked up. Can’t wait! Have you done any tours like this before? I’m from Scotland by the way. Gail

• 18 Jan 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Hey Everyone

I did a European Contiki in 2009 and I am from Canada.

• 19 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

I did a tour around America and Canada last summer with Trek America. It was great. Never been on a Contiki tour though. I’m looking forward to it! Gail

• 19 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

I did a tour around America and Canada last summer with Trek America. It was great. Never been on a Contiki tour though. I’m looking forward to it! Gail

• 19 Jan 2011 Jillian said

Jillian

Hi everyone,

My name is Jillian and I am from Canada as well! I’ll be going on this tour as well with two of my cousins.

This is my second contiki tour also. I went on the European Vista in 2009 and had such a good time that I have a couple others that have decided to join me this time!

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer1213853 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, I´m on this trip ,too!! I´m from germany!!
    Hi Mareike, mich findest du auch unter facebook und meinvz. Wenn du Lust hast melde dich doch mal!!! Ich fliege am 10 Juli ab Frankfurt!!

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer1213853 said

Default_avatar

Mareike! Ich heiße Übrigens Katrin Reinhard!

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer1228728 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys I am Bethany. I am travelling with my cousin Jillian and Morgan from Prince Edward Island, Canada !! Never travelled with Coniki before but have only heard good things about it !!

• 20 Jan 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Is anyone doing any extra travelling before or after? My sister and I will be spending a couple of days in Sydney after the contiki.

• 21 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

Great to hear from people that will be on the tour. I’ll be spending 2 days in darwin before the tour and 2 days in Sydney after the tour. I’m travelling myself. Anyone else doing the tour solo? Gail

• 21 Jan 2011 mareike said

Default_avatar

ich find dich nicht kathrin.. dich gibts ganz schön oft Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> such mich mal.. mareike schoofs

i travel on my own and i never do a trip with contiki before.. i think that i make a business english course in sydney before the trip starts.

have you already booked the trip??

• 21 Jan 2011 Jillian said

Jillian

We’ll be getting in to Darwin on the 11th as well and then spending a few extra days in Sydney before heading back to Canada.

• 21 Jan 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

That’s good at least there will be people around for a few days after the tour finishes. Yeah Mareike, I’m booked up. Can’t wait!

• 15 Feb 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I was wondering if people are doing the tour with or without the whitsundays sailing. I decided to do it without.

• 24 Feb 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey Guys, I’ve just booked the Territory & outback starting on 13th July in Darwin. I will be on the trip until Alice Springs. Im from Australia and have done a few contiki’s before. I did the sydney to cairns over new years and it was great. Only a few ppl on our trip didnt do the sailing option and had a blast on daydream island. I will be arriving in Darwin on the 11th, is everyone booked with contiki for the pre-night? Kylie=)

• 26 Feb 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Hi Kylie
    I will be arriving in Darwin on the 12th and staying at the contiki hotel.

• 26 Feb 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I get into Darwin on the 11th too. I’ve booked in to the contiki hotel on the 12th but still looking for somewhere to stay on the 11th. Was thinking about just booking in to the Contiki hotel for the 11th too but it quite expensive! Gail

• 9 Mar 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Does everyone have facebook? my email address is kylie.mx@hotmail.com if u wanted to add me

=)

• 9 Mar 2011 Gail2002 said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie, yeah I have a facebook. My email address is gmcguinness2002@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me.

Does anyone know what the weather will be like in July. I’m just wondering what sort of clothes I’ll need to take.

Gail

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion