Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience - 19th September 2011

26 Jul 2011 Kat asked

Kat

Hey Guys!

Just wondering who else is going on this tour???
I'm heading off by myself and would love to get to know some of you before i go!

• 1 Aug 2011 Marni said

Default_avatar

hey kat! my name is marni, i just booked the tour for my sister and i. im 23 and she’s 32. we’re from long island, ny. how old are you/ where are you from? its going to be awesome, very excited to meet you and everyone else.

• 8 Aug 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hi Marni!
    Thats fantastic! Im so excited to go and cant wait to meet you both!
    Im 22 and from around Sydney Australia. Is this your first time to Europe?
    Im flying to london on the 17th, so i should be there on the 18th in the morning sometime, if you guys want to meet up and get some coffee or something?

• 9 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Hi Kat and Marni,
    Me and my husband are going on this tour as our honeymoon. We are both 25 and live on the Gold Coast, Australia.

• 12 Aug 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hi Nay N Azz,
    Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you both! I think there is like 3 or 4 other Australians that I know that are on the same tour too :) going to be a fun holiday, and only like 35 days to go!!

• 14 Aug 2011 Heather said

Heather

Hey everyone! my name is Heather and I think im going to be with all of you also. I am from London, Ontario, Canada and I am travelling with absolutely no one i know at all! haha so I would love to get to know all of you before we go too!

• 15 Aug 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

hi, my brother Rhett and i are heading to this tour, we wont know anyone either. we will be going for our 21st (the day after the tour finishes) we are from Perth, Australia. we have a few days before and after the tour in London also to do some exploring and touristy stuff, anyone else staying around then too? would love to get to know people before we head off :):) we fly our in 31 days, cannot wait!!

• 16 Aug 2011 yoonsil said

Default_avatar

hi! i am going to be with you
    i ‘m from south korea. i’m 21.
    i’m very nervous because, this is my first overseas travel and i’m not good at english!!!!! OMG YoY
    Looking forward to meeting you too.
    i’ll go london on 8/18.

• 24 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Hi everyone,
    I just booked last minute for me an dmy twin brother. We are both 19 and this is our first time to Europe. Looking forward to meeting you all

• 24 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Hey all,

A question for my fellow aussie travellers, what are you doing about spending money? Using a visa card/carrying cash/travellers cheques?? Im thinking a combination of all might be good?

• 24 Aug 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

I was going to get a 28 degrees credit card, no international fees and all the business ad you can top up with your own money then cancel it when you get back (if you haven’t got anything owing on it of course)

• 25 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Thanks Rhychelle, I will check it out.

• 25 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Hey guys, I’ve just booked this trip. I’m Nick i’m about 4 hours north of Sydney Australia and i’m 18. This is my first time overseas. Just hoping to meet people before the tour starts, i’m gonna be in London before and after the tour so if people want to meet up and hang out i’m keen. Is anyone else staying at the Royal National Hotel?

• 25 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Hi Nick,
    My husband and I are 25 and from the Gold Coast, we are doing the Contiki as our honeymoon and it will be our first time in Europe. We are staying at the Royal National from the 16th September.

• 25 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Hey Renee,
    Awww cool! I’m getting there on the 18th at like 7:30 in the morning

• 25 Aug 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hey nick and Renee I’m staying at the royal national too on the 18th about the same time as nick actually.
    I would also look into getting yourself a cash passport visa card, there fantastic, can top your money up at any time and your using your own money so you don’t have to worry about credit card bills at the end of your holiday :) feel free to add me on fb if you like so we can get to know everyone or possibly meet up before the tour starts. Ps 22 days now!!!!

• 25 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Hey Kat thanks for the advice :) we are probably on the same flight out of Sydney haha yeah I want to meet people before the tour starts.

• 25 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Hi Nick,
    Travers and i are arriving in London on Friday 16th and staying at the Royal National. We are looking at using a Travel Money Card from the Commonealth bank which you can load with Euros or GB Pounds. Has anyone booked accomodation after the tour?

• 25 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Hey Trav and Matt I’ve booked accomodation from the 10th to the 13th after the tour. I’m just staying at the Royal National

• 25 Aug 2011 Marni said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Is anybody staying on in Amsterdam after the tour? Me and my sister, Ilana, will be there till the 13th and would love to have people to hang with. Can’t wait to meet you all
    -Marni

• 26 Aug 2011 Heather said

Heather

I will be arrive on the 18th also, and would love to meet all of you before! And I also have booked the last night of the tour at the royal national.
    -Heather

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion