Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience - 19th September 2011

26 Jul 2011 Kat asked

Kat

Hey Guys!

Just wondering who else is going on this tour???
I'm heading off by myself and would love to get to know some of you before i go!

• 26 Aug 2011 Rhychelle said

Rhychelle

My brother and I will be staying at the royal international after the tour for 4 days for our 21st, anyone in town then is welcome to party with us to celebrate :p

• 26 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

we will be staying in london before and after the tour, so we will be keen to hang around with anyone else that is staying in london to keep the tour going a couple more days!

• 26 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Yeah I’ll be hanging around for a few days so count me in :)

• 26 Aug 2011 yoonsil said

Default_avatar

i’ll be arrive on the 18th too.
    i hope to get to know each other before the travel

• 27 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

My husband and I are going to euro disney for 2 nights after Amsterdam

• 27 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

well we get into london on friday the 16th so we will meet up with everybody else when yous get there on the 18th

• 27 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

To the people arriving on the 18th are any of you flying with British Airways?

Matt and Trav Dowling

What is anyone doing about phones? Does anyone know if there is a cheap way to stay in contact with home as Roaming can become quite expensive..

• 27 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

I talked to the travel agent and she said that you should take your own phone and then buy an international sim when your over there and stick it in your phone.

Matt and Trav Dowling

but it has to be unlocked doesnt it?

Matt and Trav Dowling

oh and everyone, we will be in munich for oktoberfest!

• 27 Aug 2011 yoonsil said

Default_avatar

let’s go octoberfest when in Amsterdam
    (instead of beerhall)

• 28 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Are we really? I thought we weren’t but sweet

• 28 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

yeah just it finishes a couple days later.
    To anyone who has an iPhone 3 or 4 locked to the telstra network, you can ring telstra and they will unlock it from their network allowing it to work o.s on other networks with an o.s sim card. oh and they dont charge you for this either :)

• 29 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

Sharii :]

Hi everyone :] I have just turned 19 and am a Brissy girl. Will be flying out of Aust on the 15th and cannot wait to meet you all! I am travelling alone so I am a tad nervous but you all seem wonderful =D

Adding to that now that I have calmed my excitement and actually read what everyone is saying… I am staying at the Royal National before and for a couple of days after… I am not taking a phone so have no idea how I will get in touch with anyone but I figure I will work that out when I get there :] Anyone who wants add me on Facebook and we should find a way to all catch up before the tour starts. http://www.facebook.com/shariiloveschocolate

• 29 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Hey Sharii
    I’m staying at the Royal National too. I’m not sure if I’m taking a phone either so don’t worry haha

• 29 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Hey Sharii,
    My brother and i are staying at the Roayl National too will have to meet up before the tour starts, a few of the other guys are staying there too. Nick i read a thing in the travel pack that come in the mail and you can buy these contiki sim cards you just need an unlocked phone. My uncle said that we shoul just buy simcards from london cause they are cheap and work all through Euro as well

• 29 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Hey Sharii,
    My brother and i are staying at the Roayl National too will have to meet up before the tour starts, a few of the other guys are staying there too. Nick i read a thing in the travel pack that come in the mail and you can buy these contiki sim cards you just need an unlocked phone. My uncle said that we shoul just buy simcards from london cause they are cheap and work all through Euro as well

Sounds good :] I am sure we will find each other if we go to basement :] does anyone have their pack yet?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion