Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience - 19th September 2011

26 Jul 2011 Kat asked

Kat

Hey Guys!

Just wondering who else is going on this tour???
I'm heading off by myself and would love to get to know some of you before i go!

• 29 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

If you mean the contiki pack thing with all the info then yes but if you mean a suitcase then yep im just bringing some big suitcase :)

• 29 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

Sharii :]

haha yeah Contiki pack. I am still waiting on mine :(

• 29 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

When did you book? I got mine quick cause i only booked 2 weeks ago

• 29 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

Like 7 months ago haha

• 30 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

Travers and i booked last wednesday and it arrived yesterday but to be honest there isnt that much in it apart from a detailed itinerary and that

• 30 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

But I wanntttt ittt!!! Haha. 7 Months is a lonnngg time to wait and I am far too excited! I am in desperate need of a holiday!

• 30 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

Hi Shari,
    My husband and I fly out of Brissy on the 15th also, who are you flying with?

• 30 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

Royal Brunai (or however it is spelt :]) I saved $500 in flights :] how about you?

• 30 Aug 2011 Matt and Trav Dowling said

Matt and Trav Dowling

British Airways all the way!!

• 31 Aug 2011 Heather said

Heather

hahaha so i am a total idiot and didnt realize for the longest time that there is more then one page of conversation. So on that note, Hi sharii! I’m the canadian, and no im not normally so dumb. lol

As for the phones, I am going to buy a sim card for mine, probably will end up just buying it here and putting it in on the flight.

As for the people who will be around on the 18th. My flight arrives on the 18th at like 10am and I have nothing to do! so I would love to meet all of you and hangout, maybe go for coffee or something, really I’m down for anything! So just let me know where and when you guys want to meet.

• 31 Aug 2011 Marni said

Default_avatar

heather, you are not alone!! all this time i’ve been wondering why i kept getting e-mails about the discussion board only to sign on and find no new posts. haha

• 31 Aug 2011 Nay_N_Azz said

Nay_N_Azz

We are flying with Cathay Pacific

• 31 Aug 2011 Nick said

Nick

Yay British Airways!

• 31 Aug 2011 Sharii :] said

:( for some reason I cant read anyones posts

• 1 Sep 2011 Nick said

Nick

Haha heather I did the same thing and then I posted something and couldn’t see where it went haha then i realised

• 1 Sep 2011 Kat said

Kat

I’m flying Cathay pacific too? Hey is anyone else going to be taking any light sleeping tablets for the plane trip? Anyone know a good one? I’m so excited like 2 and a bit weeks to go!!!!

• 1 Sep 2011 Sharii :] said

Yay!! It is all showing up again :] – must have been a glitch. Hey Heather & Marni
    Made the outright decision that I don’t want to take a phone. I don’t want it around.
    I was going to take sleeping tablets but I had mixed advise on how it will effect me and that it could be delayed and mess around jetlag more than if I didnt take any so I am going sober haha. I think it just depends on the person.

Less than 2weeks until I fly to London now =D YAY and no work for a month!!!!

• 1 Sep 2011 Heather said

Heather

phew. That’s comforting to hear Nick.

• 1 Sep 2011 Roopa said

Roopa

Hi everyone, looks like I’ll be traveling with you all also.
    I’m from Auckland New Zealand, I already arrived in London last week, took me a good 4 days to properly
    get over the jet-lag haha.
    I’m traveling by myself, it would be nice to meet people before the tour starts :)

• 1 Sep 2011 Sharii :] said

Oh wow! How lucky are you!! You are already there!! So jealous! I think there are a few of us travelling on our own :] Seems like we have a really good group already.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.